Have you ever been cheated on?

Have you?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, my first ex cheated on me with a 60 year old jerk. I suppose that's the 'reward' I got for being loyal to her.

What Guys Said 21

• Yes and when I gave it another chance the same girl cheated on me again with someone else and when I tried confronting her about it she slapped me in the face as hard as she could and tried to play that "how could you accuse me" act.

• No I have never been cheated on, if a girl ever cheated on me I don't think I could ever forgive her.

• I had to vote Yes.
    I wasn't even angry at her. And it wasn't because of that she became my ex.

• Yeaa! My footlong subway sandwiches have been coming in under 12 inches! Like c'monn! How can they be so heartless? oh lawd the agony...

• Yeah and it sucked... really shattered my self esteem, i finally am back to my old self though =)
    Worst thing was, this kid and i had problems before in the past, my gf did it to be spiteful...

• No and I hope it stays that way but I really don't have any way to prevent that unless I went celibate the rest of my life. There's been a lot of topics about cheating and using each other today...

• Not that I'm aware of

• Not that I know of, no.

• To the best of my knowledge, no.

• No I haven't.

• Not exactly sure, but I just assume I have.

• *shakes head* no mam

• Yes and it sucked. When I found out she pretty much threw it in my face pointing out all my flaws as the reason she cheated on me. Then she told me I deserved to get cheated on because I was fat.

• If kissing counts as cheating, then yes. But I have done the same.

• Nope never encountered thuggish people.. :D

• Yes but not in relationship.
    I felt very bad after my used me like that

• I have. It's not fun at all.

• Yes,4.1 April fool's day is coming soon. (From china)

• Yes, by two different women.

• yes but i liked it

• Only once do far. You're very lucky. You'll never get cheated on because it's impossible to find someone who's more attractive than you

• Lol you're wrong i've been cheated on.

• Well I'm shocked. Whoever cheated on you must be the dumbest guy in the world

What Girls Said 18

• Yes. Never forgive a cheater ladies and gentlemen. I don't think that "Once a cheater always a cheater" is necessarily true. However if someone has cheated on YOU once then they obviously have no respect for you whatsoever and will most likely cheat on you again. You can do better!

• thankfully not. sorry to anyone who has =/

• Yes, my ex of 4 years cheated on me a few times and I only found out about one of the later girls when I walked in on them in bed together. I tried giving him another chance but just didn't even want to be with him anymore. After I dumped him I was told about the other girls from his friend.

• Unfortunately. But yea... I didn't want to have sex, so he went and got it elsewhere

• yeah and it was awful!

• No, I haven't but if my next bf decides to, it'll be over so fast. I can tolerate certain things except blatant disrespect. I would have to be either stupid or not love myself to take back someone that cheats.

• Being cheated on sucks.

• No, I hope that never happens.

• Yes. I have. I had a 3 month old baby with the guy. He went and knocked up another girl while we were still in a relationship and that was the end of that.

• When people say like they're upset cos their partner cheated on them I'm so jealous that's all they did like

• I've only ever been cheated on.

• More like..

When haven't I been cheated on 😔

• I am sorry to hear you have been cheated on. Those guys blew their chance with an awesome woman. Too bad for them.

• @applefan1 thanks, that was nice :)

• @misscoffeehead your welcome. Your a nice woman, you deserved the compliment.

• Yes I have been cheated on before. It hurts a lot and you feel betrayed.

• Yes twice by the same guy.

• yuupp, it sucks.

• No never in my life

• I was the girl someone cheated with.

• Yes, I have been cheated on and I've also cheated.