Guys, what's your ideal type of girls would be?

Please gimme the clearer answer from your deepest heart.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• This is just taken from a question I asked like a month ago, but this is my current crush.

Now her, I can't say much because I know nothing about her, name, classes etc. Nothing. She is very quiet/dark, usually alone (She has one good friend I see her with sometimes), long straight blonde hair that covers her face if you look at her from the side (Not on her face), very covered up (Clothes) which I like, I don't like the loose tiny clothes style, and she's taller than me, so I don't know if that helps me at all. She's thin, I'm not really into the big ass/boobs or I don't focus on it, for example, a flat chest would not bother me at all. Now that I said she was taller (I like taller girls/women) I am 1.7 m or 5.7 ft for those that are used to the Imperial system. Just to be clear, she's not that much taller than me, the only reason I think that is because the only time I've been closer to her, she was wearing heels

• I'd like to thank my family and my friends because they got me through these trying times. I still haven't talked to her, or figured out her name (Even though part of me doesn't want to know her name), and I still don't know if she notices me or not... I think she does... but probably not. I mean, who would notice a guy with curly hair, baggy jeans, a band shirt, and a hoodie?

• My ideal girl, would be a girl that likes to have
      Fun knows no boundaries, has a sense of humor
      Loyal, honest, sure of herself, spontaneous, caring,
      And a freak in bed!!!

• Haha, some I can agree with, but I'd like someone calm, quiet, but that can also be a bit louder at times, but more quiet than loud. But I might change, I'm only 16, not like I'm looking for a relationship now? Maybe in like 3 or 4 years

What Guys Said 30

• As a person, intelligent, quirky and a bit eccentric, in touch with her inner geek. A free thinker who comes to her own conclusions about what is right and wrong rather than taking a prepackaged morality from a religion or political party. Sexually confident and uninhibited, knows what she likes

Stylewise I like a bookish academic look, glasses, jumpers, cute wooly hats, jeans etc. really not at all into candy pink 'girly girls'

Physically, I do have a real thing for redheads with pale skin, a few freckles can be cute. I have to be honest I am a boob man and love big boobs and a big bum. Not into very skinny girls, I think a few extra pounds only makes a girl cuter. Height isn't something I really bother about but I am 6ft 1 so I suppose if she is at least a little above average height that's a bonus for walking along hand in hand or arms round each other etc

• Has a great personality.
    Very sexually naughty.
    Good looking.
    Wears tight jeans or tight black faux leather pants.
    A girl that farts loudly and proudly anywhere, at anytime in any place including in silent public places without shame. A girl that is playful with her gas and handle being teased about it.
    A girl that poops loudly and proudly and can be teased about it.

Please don't judge me. I am being very open with you.

• Hahahaha LMFAO at the girl that down voted me, who ever she was. mahahaha

• Honest, confident, egalitarian (willing to give and take but never to be walked on), loyal, kind, and... I'll tell you if she looks/smells right on a case by case basis. :P

• A cute girl who is just nice in general and treats me respectfully is the type of girl I'd want. Stuck up is a deal breaker for me, so is girls who like to play hard to get. I know that's a weird thing but I just strongly dislike it. I feel like it shows that the girl is only in it for her satisfaction.

• She has to have a great sense of humor and she has to be nice and intelligent... someone who can hold conversations with

• Down to earth, interested in the same topics as I am, even if they have opposing opinions on my likes/dislikes, open minded, educated, curvy-athletic figure, I personally find girls who are too skinny unattractive, same with the opposite of course, as well as too athletic, if your chest is more pec-like and your abs are a washing rack and you can lift me, yeahnah. Must be at least a little fun/cheeky, it might not seem like it, but we do like a back-handed compliment once in a while, umm feminine facial features. Don't know what else to say apart from partners are practically best friends that you could never think of living without, that should solve all criteria.

• Brown long curly hair or black or blond straight hair. Clear eyes (preferably grey or green), athletic build. Determined, will- and playful, ambitious, funny.

• Qualities:
    1. Self-respect, basically not a whore/slut, dresses appropriately
    2. Integrity, honest about who she is and what she is about
    3. Intelligent, able to hold a deep and meaningful conversations
    4. Passionate, about work or hobbies
    5. Values, upholds strong moral principles, be it cultural or religious
    6. Healthy, eats well enough to stay in shape
    7. Pretty/Cute

• You just described my girlfriend 100% (minus the religion part but I'm not religious either)
      :)

• a friendly confident girl who's sexy, loves the things i love and isn't afraid to be a bit girly when she wants too ( so not too masculine either)

• Mature, kind, loving, outdoorsy, goofy, and honest

• My primary concern is that she be a smart intellectual woman with many of the same interests as me. Physically, I want her to be at least as attractive as me, whatever number that may be.

Oh, and a similar sense of humor to mine.

• A girl that's not fake. Me personally, I have a huge fetish for thick thighs, and part of it is that having a thigh gap just seems unnatural. I want a girl that can be honest to me. A girl that tells me what she likes about me. Someone who can take compliments. Also if she's into rap music that is a huge turn on but that's just me.

• Feminine, likeable, and attractive (attractive to me)

• Ones similar to myself.

• Cute girl that is happy often, smart and ambitious, fit and works out/athletic, likes to go out and be feminine

• Ideal? --- anything but Asian girl as a gf.

• I like to have common interests with my girl (I don't have one) I prefer long hair with green or brown eyes from foreign areas of the world (I'm from Russia) but in all honesty I don't care about the looks I just need to have a real connection to her

• pretty face, nice body and a personality which isn't boring.

• Very happy and spontaneous. (Shy is fine, as long as she's spontaneous when she's with me). Feminine looking and adventurous. And... a beautiful smile!

• caring loving faithfull girl who also happens to look great physically.

• One who has the same faith as me, shorter than me, younger than me, submissive and respectful girl, support me in mostly everything I do (provided what I do is right), care for me, faithful and loving me..:)

• A good behaviour towards me n a love type of feelings for me that's all I need cutie 😊

• A girl with beautiful eyes and golden heart

• A geek like me lol

• A girl named sofia..

• Matured and well understanding.

• I've been back and forth on this. Now I know I want a stalker girlfriend.

• A girl who is independent and wants her own career.

• the nicer the better I'd say

• Mature , simple and down to earth