Guys, if a girl hides that she's fat with clothes that give the illusion of slimming but you know she's fat can you feel attracted to her?

If you see a fat girl wearing tight clothes on one day and you can see big rolls of fat showing around her waist, leaving NOTHING to the imagination but then the next day she wears clothes that hide the rolls of fat, are more flattering for her figure and actually give the optical illusion that she is sexy on the second day...

Would you still have the image in your head of what she looked like the day before when you could see EXACTLY what her body looks like or would you be able to look at her smoke and mirrors version and be turned on? Assume she looked terrible on the first day and sexy on the second day.

8

Most Helpful Guy

• My first girlfriend kind of pulled this trick on me. She was what I thought to be very thick, turns out she was hiding a pot belly, like a legit pot belly.

I wasn't disappointed, just surprised she was able to hide it so well. But I was mainly attracted to her butt and legs/thighs, so the pot belly didn't effect my physical attraction too much.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes why not?
    We still love the girls who hide their flaws of face under make up. Clothes are in no exception.

• Yes, I would still have the image in my head of the big rolls of fat showing around her waist. Any man who says differently is either lying, or has a terrible memory.

• Once she's naked, she's just a fat blob. Turn off.

• I don't think that there is any kind of clothes will turn your look from fat to not... Yes there are clothes that will make you look a little bit thinner BUT not to a point that I can't tell you are overweight

• I have seen this happen in a real life situation so yes it is possible, just go along with the question and let me know what you think? :)

• Lol like I just said, I have seen this happen in a real life situation. Please don't question whether it is possible or not just assume it is and answer the question please.

• The answer is noooooooo

• TBH I can't. Its the same reason why I am more interested in gals that wear little to no makeup.

• She should just lose weight

• Please answer the question, thanks.

• No, his answer has merit and is entirely relevant. You are insecure about your body image- here's the thing. Everyone already knows you are fat no matter how hard you try to hide it. It is not healthy for you and not healthy for relationships. I'm a fatty too- this is why I am not dating until I am done losing weight. Taking care of yourself should be a #1 priority- after all how can you love someone if you don't love yourself? Being fat isn't loving yourself. Trying to hide it just says to me that you hate yourself and want to hide your flaws. How can you expect someone to love you when you are doing that? It's selfish.

• Wouldn't that be like wearing a pushup bra, fake advertising?

• So what do you think? Please answer the question :)

• I think I did

• Nope, read it again: