Guys, do high heels make a big difference to how attractive a girl is?

Do guys get turned on by high heels or do they really not make much of a difference if the girl is sexy anyway?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• A girls footwear means absolutely nothing to me.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm a fetishist so perhaps my opinion doesn't count.
    Heels are amazing and make any girl more attractive I'm mainly thinking about the obvious bedroom wear heels (Or possibly special occasion heels), mind you, like 4 inch. Anything above that possibly with a platform is really hot.
    If we're talking about small heels like little 2 inch office heels then sure, those are cute, but nothing to get excited over.

• High heels make a woman's legs look longer, and longer legs are typically sexier.

In light of this though, I prefer women not to wear them, because for whatever reason I tend to think of a woman as a conformist when she wears high heels, and I don't like conforming women. Plus, in my mind she's sacrificing comfort for sexuality, which isn't sexy either lol. = P.

Then again, I'm sure a lot of men like them.

• I akways thought heels were more something women did to boost their own confidence than to be attractive to men. They certainly do nothing for me, when i see a woman in heels I just worry that they'll be bad for her feet...

• Nope, it's a bonus.

Plus, if she's already taller than me, it tells me that her height is a part of who she is.

• Makes little difference to me...
    I'm a practical guy and heels sure as shit don't function on the farm...
    Dress to impress me- dirty work boots, jeans and work shirt is my type!

• Not to me they don't.

• Heels don't change your face.

• They are just a bonus