Is this a good April fools joke to pull on my girlfriend?

My girlfriend is scared of the cold, so I'll tell her when she wakes up that it is absolutely freezing outside. I'll show her my phone with a fake temperature on it. It's supposed to be 50-60F, but I will tell her it's a 20F cold snap. She will bundle up like crazy, long johns you name it. I bet she won't notice until she is already on her way to work. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds pretty hilarious, and it's harmless too. Go for it :)

• Thanks!!! I hope she has a good sense of humor about it :)

She has this big down filled parka with a fur hood which she puts up over her hat and scarf so I'm worried she might not even notice it's not cold until she is on the bus!!

I wonder how your April fools joke worked? Did she bundle up?

@SteveSocFootBase: I wonder how your April fools joke worked? Did she bundle up?

What Girls Said 2

• Harmless and pretty funny. Go for it !

• Thank you!!! I'm happy she has a good sense of humor :)

I'm a little worried that her fur trimmed hood from her down filled parka she puts over her hat and scarf means she might not even notice it's not cold until she is on the bus!!

• Yeah, it's a really funny April fools joke, go for it

• Thank you! Everyone agrees it's pretty funny, I hope she does too!

I'm a little worried that she will wear her fur trimmed hood from her down filled parka over her hat and scarf and might not even notice it's not cold until she is on the bus on the way to work!!

What Guys Said 1

• That'd be hilarious!!