Would you want to know about something bad from partners past or just never know at all?

would you want to know about previous bad behaviour like lets say they did something bad in the past , maybe criminal or had a one night stand . or did a hard drug at a party ? would you want to know or just never find out about it ?

• like to know as its a deal breaker
  • like to know but only out of curiousity
  • wouldn't want to know about this
  • other please explain

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no need to go into gory details, especially with sex... But an overview is good to share. Most people have a past of some sort.

What Girls Said 2

• If he wanted me to know, I'd want to know. But It's not that important to me. I know who he is and I love that person. You aren't your mistakes :)

• B: learning = better navigation ahead and understanding love developments

What Guys Said 2

• I dont have a wild past so id strongly prefer someone who also doesn't have a wild past.

Hypothetically tho, Id want to know before we got involved so we didn't waste eachothers time or not at all.

• Whats in the past should stay In the past