Girls, how do I ask my boyfriend to take off his pictures of his ex on Instagram?

How can I ask my boyfriend to take off pictures of his ex on his Instagram? It really bothers me. It makes me think he still likes her. I asked him if he did 3x and every time he says no and that he's over her. Even his Bestfriend asked him that and he told him the same thing. But how do I nicely ask him to take his exs pictures off his Instagram account? Without sounding jealous/bossy?

We've only been dating for 2 weeks. Do you think it's to soon to ask?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him what's the purpose of him putting his ex picture there if he's over her? Maybe he does not use his instagram anymore that much or it just means nothing to him.
    Tell him how you feel that it bothers you and that it makes you think he still likes her. Be honest to him, but do not sound like you're mad nor upset.

• Yeah your right. I was thinking maybe he just forgot to take them off or?

• yah maybe he just forgot to delete it or he just don't make it a big deal.
      My ex still has a picture of me on his Facebook but he has girlfriend now. I asked him if why he doesn't delete my picture there, and he just said that it doesn't mean anything anyway, he's not fussy about editing his Facebook and not a big deal to him.
      Some guys I think are very simple-minded and does not put any meaning to it unless they are very sentimental with memories I guess. lol

• Yeah lol thanks

What Girls Said 7

• "Hey, can you please take your exes pictures down please, it makes me feel uncomfortable"

• be really nice about it. i've noticed that guys will say no if you act bossy and mean. just kindly say "hey it hurts me. can you please take them down?" be very sweet and kind. look kind of hurt. works like a charm.

• Thanks! I think your right... I'll give it a try. Wish me luck :/

• i've done this to every guy. melt his heart and he won't say no.

• Lol okay

• My boyfriend did this at the beginning of our relationship too. He said he felt as though it would be rude to take them off. However, after a month of dating, he deleted them. I think you should give it some time. 2 weeks is not a long time of dating. If he won't take them off in another month, I think you need to consider the fact that he may still love his ex.

• tell him it makes you uncomfortable, please take it down.

• Yeah but do you think it's too soon? We've only been dating for 2 weeks so far

• Just ask him to take them off. Jealousy is sometimes a good thing. It means you don't want to lose him.

• just say why do you still need pictures of her when you're with ME not HER simple as... don't play it nice

• Yeah but I'm just kind of nervous to do that since we've been only dating for 2 weeks I don't want my jealousy to scare him off😳😕

• Oh hell no, girl! You're going to be bossy! This guy needs to take them done PRONTO! You will not take it "lightly". You need to confront him and tell him to take the pictures down right there, right now, in front of you.

• Lol yes I'll try! We've only been dating for 2 weeks though so I've been trying to figure out how to say it. I think it's good if we tell each other what's bothering us. I just need to work up the nerve to do it!😬😬😬