Guys, would you date a girl who you felt was out of your league?

If you considered yourself a 6 in comparison to a girl who was a 9 (not only in looks, but personality, smarts, etc.), would you feel comfortable dating her?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• If I only get one lmao... maybe I could if my future plans workout.. but it's really a hit and miss situation though
    And why would you not be comfortable? if I ever got a girl like that then all my attention would be on her and she would be one I am willing to die for.. she will get much more attention from me than a 9/10 or 10/10 dude because the 9/10's and 10/10's require attention themselves. me being a '6' won't even care if she never complimented on my looks etc I would just want her to be dedicated that's it and she would be at the center of the spotlight 😁

What Guys Said 12

• I'd probably feel a little awkward at first but if we get along and it's clear we're interested in each other and want to be exclusive then I see no problem.
    Just because they;re more attractive doesn't necesserally mean they're going to cheat or something

• Well if I got the chance to date a woman who was a 9 as an all around person I would be a little shocked that she chose me. I would just be myself and if she likes me awesome and if not then it was not meant to be. I do not view any girl as "out of my league" because that is kind of like putting her on a pedestal. I would let her know I appreciate her and do all sorts of romantic things every so often for her, but I would do that for any girl who was mine

• I don't like thinking of leagues. How am I supposed to get a girl if I think I'm not good enough for her?

• Well... according to a poll that i took on here, my rating is an 8 (even though I'd only rate myself a 6) I think i would be ok with dating a 9 as long as i felt she loved me enough, and that i trusted her enough.

Plus, if girls give me a chance, they see that my personality bumps me up to a 9 most likely. So it wouldn't worry me that much.

• Sure, but I'd have to work extra hard getting over my own insecurities at losing her because she might sense that and my discomfort would make her uncomfortable and then she'd terminate the relationship.

• Sure. As long as I don't have to witness guys hitting on her in front of me as long as I knew she wouldn't bail on me for the bbd

• I'd be fine with it. Then again I gave up on the number think of "ranking" people with numbers long ago.

• Of course I would. But I would be prepared for her to leave me at a moments notice.

• Girls like that don't give you the time of day

• 150 percent with a lot of skepticism of course lmao

• Didn't you hear?

Looks are subjective; my 6 could be someone else 9, etc.

Blah blah blah, bye.

• Absolutely, every 6 secretly dreams for a 9.