If you've never had a girlfriend by the age of 20 are you ugly?

Like, I have never had sex (although I don't want to outside of a relationship) or a girlfriend, does this mean I am ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• No it doesn't mean you're ugly, being ugly means you're ugly, I mean look at me I'm 20 and I've never had a girlfriend and I'm not... Well, uh, never mind, lol. But no, never having a girlfriend has nothing to do with that. There could be a hundred other reasons why that is so, nothing necessarily bad but, being single is not an absolute indicator of your level of attractiveness.

What Girls Said 1

• no, beauty is in the eye of the beholder so regardless of what you look like there will always be someone who finds you attractive. it's just life. some people don't get in relationships or have sex when they're young it doesn't mean you're ugly.

What Guys Said 3

• No. You can be intimidating to girls if you're too handsome and never make a move on women.

• post a pic we could tell

• I'm in the same shoes as you, it doesn't mean you're ugly