Who of you Girls have a Real thing for Dimples?

Okay so just recently i heard from a girl or two that they really LOVE dimples on men. but it was only two girls out of many that i met, so i'm really curious about the ratio or commonality of girls who like dimples....how many of you girls have a thing for dimples?
And if possible, can you please rate how much you are attracted to them from 1 to 10 ?

Also, if you have a certain celebrity or pic of someone who has like the perfect dimples that you love feel free to post it!

PS: if you feel too lazy to type, you can just click on the suitable option in the polls of how you feel about men's dimples.

• Hate Dimples
  • Neutral, nothing special
  • Like Dimples
  • FUCKING LOVE DIMPLES
  • I'm a man, i don't give a shit and want to just see results.
I need more input on this please >.< . If someone knows a person who likes them dimples please link them or something xD
Thank you all for the awesome comments. Apparently most girls who commented LOVED dimples which is nice to know. You were all very helpful, too bad i can only give MHO to 1 comment :s

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, dimples are adorbs don't have to be deep ones like Mario Lopez or something they just are adorable and back dimples are hot! :P

• dang how can i see if i have back dimples xD !

• I put it as a profile pic, let me know when you are done viewing it so i can change it. Don't like showing my body to everyone

• Umm it took you so long so i took it off, i tried to message you but apparently i have to follow you. by the way, don't worry i won't send anything inappropriate at all... I know a lot of people here do so but i'm not one of them lol.

What Girls Said 10

• Yup if a guy's got dimples, definitely like the cherry on top.
    s18.postimg.org/8ch87e92x/Levitt_SUM_2721199b.jpg

• haha of all the guys that had dimples, you had to pick this one who i was never a big fan off xD

• lol WHAT! how could not like him! (& those dimples. :P)

• just never appealed to his personality in movies

• Omg, I friggin love dimples!
    Lol :-)

• Meeeeee! I'm obsessed!!!

• Dimples are dreamy! :D

*stares at picture of Usher*

• i like them they're cute but its not like a deal breaker if they don't have them so maybe 6/10.

• I love dimples. Absolutely. 100 out of 10.

• are you being honest or just trolling xD

• Huh... Wow. I totally thought everyone loved them.

Maybe it's because the first guy I saw with the best dimples ever... I had a bit of a crush on him.

Dark eyes like black?

Hmm... eye's are funny. I've never heard someone say that they don't like eyes. Lol! Isn't that interesting? I wonder if there's someone who doesn't like eyes. ... Maybe a psychopath?

• yes large black eyes are just my favorite. and well... I've met many people who are also neutral towards eyes. They will not HATE eyes (no one will), but they will also not value them as much.

• I'm neutral... dimples are nice but nothing really special.

• I have 1 dimple on my right cheek. It's so cute.

• Dimples are cute! So yes, love 'em!

• I love dimples! My crush has dimples and smiles all the time <3 CUTE!

• haha nice xD, all that's left is for you to go and talk to him :)

• o. o Not happening any time soon xD Well... he considers me a friend and doesn't know i like him xD >.<

What Guys Said 2

• most girls love them or are neutral. I can't imagine a girl who HATES them xD

• haha yea :p, i put it in there just incase. You never know, maybe some girls find it making you less manly cause it looks cutish or like a cartoon character xD just thought that might be a possibility hehe

• I have two dimples and I always get complement on then when I met new girls (friends).

• I have them and i never got complimented QQ

• lucky for you i guess.

Wait, you said two dimples? what do you mean two dimples? You mean the ones when you smile right, one on the left side and one on the right?

• Yeah usually when I talk to people I can't help but smile sometimes