Signs a girl wants you to approach her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugh, there are plenty of signs, but I'm really not in the mood for a dissertation. Let me keep this short.

No one sign is foolproof. There are some that are somewhat reliable a decent percentage of the time, but they are not universally true (eg, eye contact and the way she breaks it--up is annoyed with you, to the side neutral, down is submissive and she likes you), and they have plenty of exceptions.

If you fancy a girl, talk to her. Don't think, just go. Stop second guessing yourself. Signs are great, but they won't always be there. Just assume she's attracted to you and ask her out.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't really give signs.
    If I want to talk to you then I'll go over and talk to you or smile at you and wave you over.

• She looks at you a lot and smiles at you!

What Guys Said 3

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text_2.gif

Contact eye contact
    SIGHING
    When she talks to a friend while smiling at you every 5 secs
    Obvious greenlights etc

• I never approach girls OR get approached, but I'm guessing those would be the signa.

• If you are looking for signs, you will drive yourself crazy... If you want to have a chance, you just need to approach. Don't worry about getting turned down, such is life. The more you get used to it, the more confident you will become, and the more confident you become, the more "no's" will turn into "yes's"

• When she's very clearly dropping hints but doesn't ever actually approach you.