What to I do in a relationship?

This is my first time dating and so what to i aspect in a 6 grade relationship but only at school

Most Helpful Guy

• 6th grade is awfully young to be serious about a relationship. There will probably be no intimacy (and God i hope no sex), but you could take ot as an oppurtunity to get to know the guy better. You and him can find out at an earlier age what you initially look for in a partner. Just try not to take it too seriously for now, treat it as a learning experience and a chance to get to know yourself and this guy better.

On the offchance that you two are actually compatible and mature enough to make the relationship work until your HS years, you may be able to take it to the next level and have something serious (at which point you might start hugging and kissing etc). But i wluldnt count on it. Just focus on what you CAN get out of it

What Guys Said 1

• Uh... I don't know. Isn't it kinda weird if your mom drives you and him around to go on a "date".
    Yeah he's basically just a friend.

Oh geez... I just remembered that my guy friend became a registered sex offender in 6th grade because some 6th grade girl sexted him a picture... but now I realize that 6th graders are so fucking young and that's even more messed up than I thought...

What Girls Said 4

• Walking to classes together, eating lunch together, that sort of thing. Not a whole lot you can "do" at school but hang out between classes, write notes and text or however you communicate. Don't over think, just have fun :)

• Well when I was in sixth grade the teachers wouldn't let anyone hug even if it was two friends. So usually the couples just hung around eachother and flirted, things like that. And they sometimes hugged eachother goodbye after school. I remember that I used to dream about having a boyfriend at that age and people told me I was too young. Well, good for you! Date whoever you want, at any age

• I think you're going to get nothing from that relationship lol

• So sixth grade is 11-12 year Olds well that is near the time boys are most stupid. Do what you can to have fun in school but if he stops paying attention break up. Young young love so cute

• Are you calling my boyfriend stupid?😠😠😠😠

• No I'm not he could be very smart but I am saying that it is not unheard of for sixth grade boys to do stupid things same with sixth grade girls and if you're relationship lasts for a long time I will be pleasantly surprised but don't get pissed at a person for stating the obvious that elementary school kids are not on average very stream smart.

Good luck with your relationship, have fun :)