Why do my parents get upset that my sister goes out with black guys?

Why is that? They get mad at her. Also why does she only date them? There's not a whole lot of black people where we live but she always finds them.

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't want to picture her getting rammed by huge black cocks?

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Because they were brought up in a certain way.
    "why does she only date them?"
    I don't know. Ask her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your parents are judgmental people. Maybe racist even. Why she is only attracted to black men? It just sounds like her preference or something else in this matter.. Who knows only your sister will know why she likes dating black men other then any other guy out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Racism, it's a bad thing.

1|1
    0|0
  • Maybe because that's just what she likes. Or, she could be doing it because she knows that your parents don't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Detecting racist vibes.

But then again, how old is your sister? If she's under 18 like you, they're probably just worried about her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think she can date who she what to date if I wanted to date a black guy I would I don't care what my parents say

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I feel the guys she has ended up liking and dating, have ironically been black.

Her parents might be "white genocide " believers, and feel white people are on the brink of extinction, so they do their best to pressure her into only dating white guys.

0|1
    1|0
  • They're racist. But, on the other hand, if she dates only black guys, she's probably racist too. So, the apple hasn't fallen too far from the tree, but it seems to have mutated!

1|1
    0|0
  • i think its because they were raised with prejudice, also girls often date black guys for attention, i know girls who specifically dated a black guy to get there parents pissed and to become popular...
    ok they felt somewhat attracted to them but, it wasn't necessarily only because of that

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's called being "a racist."

2|0
    0|0
  • Is your family old school KKK members of the klan by chance? That could be the reason. Family secrets?

1|0
    0|0
  • Your parents are racists and your sister is attracted to black men

0|1
    1|0
  • they're probably racist.

1|0
    0|0
  • They probably want their grandchildren to look like them, so she wants her to maintain a similar bloodline.

1|0
    0|0
  • They could be against her dating black men or if they're losers with no future they don't want her dating low-lifes.

0|0
    1|0