She texted this guy from work?

I looked at my girlfriends phone (i know I shouldn't have) and she was texting some guy from her work last night while i was out "are you awake" I didn't really see anything other than that but I it just made me feel a little weird because it was 12am I just don't know why she was texting him, is this something or nothing to worry about

Most Helpful Guy

• I text my friends late at night if I need to talk, and they text me. This on its own is nothing to concern yourself about.

What Girls Said 2

• Does your gut feeling say anything? Normally I wouldn't worry about that. If it's sexual content or a meet up around 12am, then that's alarming.

• probably nothing but if there's anything else then talk to her about it..

What Guys Said 1

• if it's not anything sexual than you shouldn't pay any attention to it. Bringing it up would be a bad decision since she would know you were snooping. People can talk to people. It's not really a big deal