How can I get rid of this?

So basically i tried everything, which i can find on the internet but it just doesn't work out.

tl;dr version: I have a crush that doesn´t go away. lasted like 5 years now, was allready rejected over 2 years ago and did pretty much everything i found on gag to get rid of it.

if you care to actually read my problem: I had a crush on a girl that developed slowly. i was in denial in the beginning and after one year she had a horrible relationship that lasted a year. so after those two years i recognized that i really have a crush on hear and cofessed it to her (we were very good friends). she actually had a thing going with my best friend at this point... so yeah she said she didn´t like me this way and now she´s been with him for about 2 years and i´m still crushing. i even dated in between... tried to find interest in another girl and i like only see her everey 2-3 month since she and my best friend have a LDR. side note: my best friend doesn't know about it. thanks if you made it through the longer version.

Most Helpful Girl

• Before you date anyone you have to move on from it - I wouldn't suggest dating at all.
    I think for anyone to get into a good relationship and be happy they first have to be happy in themselves (I know it sounds cheesy). If you can take time to focus on yourself, accept yourself instead of feeling rejected you will feel better and be able to move on. It's not easy but you can do it. Spend more time on how you can improve yourself mentally or physically, spend time on doing things you enjoy and spending time with people who you trust and care about you as much as you care about them. Just focus on you and being happy before you consider getting into a relationship :) good luck

• I tried all that but I just can't seem to like myself... I know I have some likeable parts and I am in the progress in improving as one should always be... But still.

• well i am still kind of unsure about what to do... but i feel a lot better now so thanks :)

• I'd definitely think of all the pros and cons of what to do, but make sure what you do will benefit you the most, it sounds harsh but you need to start putting you first and being a bit selfish :) good luck

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0