Am I un-dateable/ what do guys look for in a girlfriend?

I have had multiple guy friends but it never has developed into more than that, even if I had dropped hints. People say I'm really sweet. I'm not popular at school but I'm not a loser or socially awkward. I like to make people happy (im going to be a psychologist when I'm older) and I always listen. I don't think I'm terrible looking but I'm not super skinny. However, im currently on a diet and I have lost a good amount of weight, and will continue the diet until I'm at my goal. I have never had a boyfriend or have been kissed but it seems a lot of my friends have. I hate when girls on here ask people to rate them and stupid things like that. I'm not asking for that. I would just like to know if 1) you think I have a chance to be able to date someone and 2) what guys look for in a girlfriend

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely not 'un-dateable'. You're 15, if you're 'un-dateble' then I'm screwed lmao. I'm the same as you, but 4 years older.

You will meet someone, no doubt. Give it time.
    You are good looking, and you seem smart. So, I see no problem.

Guys your age are immature. Girls mature faster than boys do.
    Wait until you graduate, and you'll see the guys at your school change.

• Thank you! That helped a lot!

• Yeah, I hope to stay away from guys like that

• Good to hear!

What Guys Said 11

• 1: Yes.

2: You are worried about something you shouldn't be. People who are dating at your age do not posses the required maturity to understand what they are doing. You really should try and focus on other things right now, than worrying about what some barely pubescent boy is thinking about you.

You need to grow older, experience the trials of life, mature, and realize that most of your friends are going to end up pregnant or with STDs. Be thankful you are not in that crowd, even if it seems enticing.

Your virginity is a precious gift, keep it at all costs, until the man who makes your heart, and your instincts burn, steps into your life. Learn to tame your heart, it will lie to you.

Most of all, I say seek God through Jesus Christ, that has worked for me.

• Yeah I have no plans on getting pregnant. I'm a practicing catholic. Thanks for the advice!

• At 15 you have plenty of time. You're still growing but so are the people around you.

1. You'll have far more chances to date then you realize.

2. What guys look for is different from guy to guy. That is where dating comes in. You see if you two are looking for the same things.

• Your profile pic looks cute.

I look for honesty, confidence/backbone, kindness, loyalty. I want my girlfriend to be an asset in a zombie apocalypse. I mean, among other things.

Developing talents - art, music, science, computers - and activities is the second-biggest possible win you can do where you WILL eventually find a relationship. The first-biggest is showing up to anything at all outside your house on a regular basis. :)

• Okay, I'm pretty good at that XD and hey, I would do awesome in a zombie apocalypse! (Archery is my life)

• XD Im pretty good but I don't know if I'm "ms hunger games" good :P I have also shot a few shotguns but my shoulder gets bruised so, I don't know it's not my thing. Not gonna lie, if a guy I was dating could kill a zombie at all, id be impressed

• ha, I've never fired a shotgun before, only.22LR and handguns. and I'm terrible at longbow. you're already interesting! :) go find some dude who thinks that's cool.

• You're 15.

Give it a little time

• Someone of legal age...

• You sound alright if I was in HS I would give you a shot

Guys your age are looking for a gf to have fun with
    So just be fun
    Kids these days are just to socially awkward to ask girls out

• You'll make a guy very happy.

• You're young yet. May I ask a question?

• I'll keep it simple and just say. I'd date you ;)

• You're 15. Hun, wait till you're in college.

• Well your very cute :)

What Girls Said 1

• Hey girl u're so far only 15, so slow down and chill u'll find the right guy eventually =) I had my first kiss at 17.. and I've never had a "real" relationship and i'm 20 so chill an it'll come to u eventually I promise! :)