Guys, guys does knowing there is competition for a woman you like make you want her more?

how does knowing other guys are after the girl you like make you feel?Does it make you want her more? Does it make you want to try harder, or does it make you less interested in her?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, no. Most guys feel expendable compared to women. Many women can just walk up to any single guy, ask for his number, and do this on a regular basis.

Not only that, but everyone wants to be THE ONE. That one person that stands out against the rest. If someone's interested in you, you shouldn't have anything to prove against someone else. Love shouldn't be a competition or a popularity contest.
    Unfortunately, ideals don't always match reality. People like attention, and competitors know how to give attention.

What Guys Said 5

• It might make some hyper competitive guys want her more, but once those guys get her they won't want her as much. For those types it is more about the chase than the victory so to speak.

For the most part guys will want what we want. If there is not a lot of competition for a woman we want great! If there is it is just an obstacle we need to overcome to get to the girl we want. If there is a lot of competition for a girl it is typically because she is hot and a lot of guys think she is. But they like her themselves the amount of competition usually has little to no effect on most men except for the ones I mentioned earlier.

It puzzles most men (including myself) why many women find the fact that other women want a man to be so sexy. Who the hell are those women? What do they know about what a quality man is?

• No. There's always another man in her life, in some capacity, I don't have a problem with her knowing other guys. If she's fucking me, I don't have anything to worry about from them--clearly I'm her number one, and will stay her number one so long as I deserve it. I don't feel pressure from the situation.

• i'd give up already basically

• No more and no less.

• Makes me want her less.