Guys, guys do you consider me relationship material or a slutl?

I asked a guy that I found sexually attractive if I could perform oral on him in a text message. Does this mean I'm a slut or not relationship material?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• well if you do this to every guy you find attractive yeah you kind of are...
    but if its just this guy not so bad
    also if you want him to think of you as relationship material, value yourself a little bit more, make him put in effort dont just offer yourself up

• Not every woman wants sex to lead to a relationship. He turned me on sexually and I wanted to satisfy my curiosity about what it would be like to have his penis in my mouth

• Properly harnessed, your straightforwardness will take you far. :)

What Guys Said 7

• Define "slut."

It's basically a single-syllable word used to direct shame at people for being sexual.

So, fuck it. You want to go down on Johnny from down the street and came right out and told him that in a text message. Sounds like asking for what you want to me. ::shrug::

• ? What she did pretty much defines it.

• I argue that the word is a slur and isn't fit for use in civil conversation, so its meaning and those who would attempt to apply it to her are irrelevant.

• Well, it is very likely that he doesn't see you as girlfriend material, but someone to have sex with and nothing else.

• It doesn't suggest you even want s relationship.

• Would you date a girl who texted a guy something like that?

• No that just means she didn't want a relationship with him. Just sex.

• It makes me feel like she doesn't want sex with me just a relationship.

If she was wanting to be sexual with me immediately as well then i would be open to dating her.

• 😶😶😶 no?

• GROSS. You're not exactly someone whom I would to take home to meet Mom.

• gross? how so?

• What kind of a girl tells a guy that she is only interested in that she wants to do that to him? It only reveals how loose and easy she is. And if she is willing to make that offer to me, she would do the same to someone else, and likely more. HUGE turn-off. That's what I meant by "GROSS".

• No not a slut but girls on here would think so lol.

• well you are not a slut but you are not a relationship material either... you see no matter how much we guys screw around at the end of the day when it comes to a partner with whom we wanna spend our life with... we want the girl to have eyes, body entirely for us and us only... we dont want to marry a girl who has not slept around... too much and at least a girl who has done sexual acts only in a relationship...

so the answer is no i won't consider you a GF/relationship material...

• Thanks for your honest opinion. I wouldn't do this with a guy I wanted to be in a long term relationship because it would ruin things. I guess if most guys felt like you i wouldn't tell him.

• well you are right... and yup trust me.. most guys would feel what i feel