What is the best way to deal with rejection from women?

Why do women make dating so difficult for us?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do not take it personally, and keep trying

• Yea that's one of my biggest problems, i take it way too personally, that's probably why it hurts so much when it happens. How do teach you mind to say f**k it?

• Well they all hurt a little, but I just tell myself that she was not meant for me and that there is anothe girl out there who is going to love me as I love her (or at least close anyway)

• Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 3

• Don't take it personally. Some girls have horrible personalities anyway. You don't wanna mess with them. Shake it off & move on to the next beautiful female creature.

• Just remember there's always another person after that possibly cuter and nicer that'll want to date you.

• Reject them first. It works for me :-)

What Guys Said 7

• I find the best way to get over being rejected by a woman you like is to go out and have meaningless sex with someone else.

Really helps your ego bounce back.

• Understand that rejection is the norm.

Most requests for a date end in rejection. Most first dates don't lead to second dates. Most second dates don't lead to relationships. And so on.

• By realizing it's not your fault. You just didn't get lucky in the looks department.

• Develop your own interests and get busy. Don't let them have any power over you.

• I think stop wasting money on girls find a good girl who don't see for your money but your behavior- good luck.

• I know one of my friend lost everything because of a girl dating means not spending money sharing feelings. when people start understanding this then this world will became a heaven.
      By the way don't decide my character because you don't know me well.
      Finally my Quote
      "The way we see, the way it looks"

• 0|0
  • Take five minutes to wallow in the delicious misery. Enjoy it, embrace it, discard it, and proceed.