Why doesn't she choose me?

I make a lot of money, I have a great body, and I can give her whatever she wants.
But she chooses this ugly nerd who works at Wal-Mart over me.
What do I do to make her see how great I am, and how lucky she should be to be with me.

This girl is like a 10, the guy she's wasting her time with is a 0, and I'm an 11.
I tell her what an honor it is for her to be asked out by me. But she just says that she doesn't want to leave the loser she's with. Why can't she see how great i am?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, regardless of being humble or not (as you said, you don't have to be humble if you don't want to), maybe you're trying too much to impress girls.

The best, most powerful thing I found is to never try and impress the girl. Be mysterious. Once she gradually discovers what you have/can do, the impact is going to be massive. And then she'll keep wondering what more do you have that she doesn't know about.

Also, you're not supposed to "give her whatever she wants". She has to feel a challenge, especially if you've got that kind of worth.

So basically, the answer to your question is, you don't "make her see how great you are, and how lucky she'd be", but rather you "let her discover you gradually", while not showing off or trying to impress her, because it looks weak and try-hard. Instead, if you go on dates, try focusing on a fun, flirty interaction, and on getting to know HER better.

Good luck

What Girls Said 14

• It's because you're full of yourself. Most girls don't want to be with a guy who brags about how hot he thinks he is.

• Since when does working at Walmart make a guy unworthy to be with? And your opinion of what is ugly compared to what she finds attractive is not for you to dictate to her or others. She's obviously found more value in another guy for reasons that are her own. Besides making her see what an honour it would be to be with you over him isn't exactly asking for a great relationship in turn, it would be just forcing a woman to do something that isn't really going to make her happy. Is that what you want? Find a different girl and just be normal, not full of entitlement that they should be with you just because you say you're great. That's for them to decide, not you.

• You sound like an asshole. 😑

• Probably because you seem very full of yourself and superficial. Also, she has a boyfriend, and you are actively trying to get her to leave him.. which is a really uncool thing to do, and will only serve to make you even less attractive to her.

Honestly, I've been approached by guys who are super hot and well off financially and turned them down because I didn't like their attitude.

• It's because you sound much like a baggart. Not only that, you seem to be so condescending. Like seriously, your attitude sucks. Work on your character, it takes more than looks or money to get a really good woman. Did I hear you say, she ought to be thankful that you are asking her out?, oh please get off your high horse. If she wasn't worth it am sure, with your kind of personality you seem to have, you won't even notice her existence.

• 'And I'm an 11' - haha right.

• "She's a 10 and I'm an 11"... "I tell her what an honor it is to be asked out by me". Bahahahahaha! And your wondering why she doesn't like you.

• "I'm an 11"? wow, no wonder she doesn't choose you.

• Why not I'm hotter then her. She should feel honored to be asked out by me.

• Oho no no no no, she, should be honored for not being with you

• Excuse me? You should be honoured if she's even talking to you. You (boys) can't change what we (girls) feel. For examble. I'm in love with a guy in our class. He's not the most good looking but he's just wonderful and perfect to me.

• Could be your to full of yourself?

• Probably because you are a narcissist. There is nothing in the world you could do to make her like you so stop whining about it

• forget her because she is not your true love

• Because you're a bitch that's trapped in a mans body. Thats why.

• I'm the perfect guy, I'm basically God.

• I'm a Rothschild. My family owns this world.

• I'm a trillionaire.

• Well for one you sound like you have a sh*t personality. You can't change who she's in love with.

• try being a little humble, maybe?
    you might be a great guy, but sounds like you're one obnoxious S. O. B.

• Why should I be humble, I spent a long time to be as great as I am.

What Guys Said 12

• Sounds like she preferes someone who doesn't constantly blow their own horn.
    You sound like you think you're gods gift to women, she probably wants someone with a personality

• I'm not god's gift to women, I AM GOD.

• Dude... no man is god lol... lets see how "god" you are when your dead and you're looking actual god in his face begging for him to let you into heaven and not spend eternity in the pit of hell.. Show humility.. Because god can knock you ON your face and make you lose everything.. much faster than you earned it. And you fail to realize that GOD let you earn all you earned.

• You come off as cocky not confident.

• Silly boy.

Female attraction is about intangibles and emotional stimulation , not a checklist of things you possess.

• You mentioned that you have a lot of money, body and you can give whatever she wants. This shows you're focusing only on materialistic things. I don't have romantic experience with girls but I can see that you probably tried to win her with this materialistic attitude and didn't show affection. Obviously she doesn't like it.

• 1) How well do you know her, and 2) have you ever given her money in the past? Because if you've given her money she may see you as a source of income and not a source of fun / excitement etc.

• Please tell me you're trolling? Or at least stop being so full of yourself, no girl wants a guy that thinks he's high and mighty with lots of money, a great body and that can do whatever she wants. Get off your high horse and come back down to earth please.

• But can you give her love and care? :/

• You dont even need advice you make more money and your an 11 and your better than every one else YOUR MY SUPERIOR! you don't need my advice!
    ( extreme sarcasm )

• A relationship between *two* narcissists could never work.

• Nice troll

• I think you're a bit cocky dude, Be more open and less full of yourself haha. good luck

• Maybe it's your attitude?