Guys, if there is a new hot girl at your workplace do you stop noticing she is hot after you have worked with her for a while?

Do you get used to seeing her every day and not notice she is hot anymore? If so how long does it take?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Right this depends.

1. If she was a girl who just turned up and was quite flirty or dressed up and stood out as someone new from everyone else, then yes. You may indeed start to see her as normal or that it was a false effect of someone fairly pretty, but a new face.

2. There are occasions tho where there is a hot girl who is at work already or a new one who turns up and is downright gorgeous. These girls are always hot. Those you know, since everyone who sees them gets nervous when passing them.

New faces you see people trying to flirt with.

Could you help me on mine pls? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1370383-is-this-flirty-female-friend-into-me-am-i-into-her-why-do-i

What Guys Said 5

• Usually yes, it depends on the woman. As soon as she makes it clear she has NO interest in me, or is happily married etc ., we start losing interest. Also, if we discover something about her that is a deal breaker with us, for example, she smokes.

• I think your real question is "does a guy find them less attractive after long term exposure?" It depends on the guy. Their personality and relationship can obviously affect if the guy is still attracted too.

Maybe you really mean "do we actually consciously think they are hot in our mind?" Well that depends on the guy too. Some guys drool over lots and lots of girls for long periods of time. Other will see a pretty girl and think "cool."

• if she was @ workplace i'd try 2 focus on my job basically!

• You don't stop noticing that she's hot, you get used to seeing her and the initial feelings fade

• Girls, especially hot girls can often and do often lose a LOT of attractiveness once you get to know them more. Most of the time, the fact that we find her attractive is based solely on her appearance and our fantasy of what she is really like in every other way. Once the true personality and knowledge of her as a person becomes known... it takes away from the fantasy.