Guys, would you date a black girl?

like this Guys, would you date a black girl? lauren london bria myles i dont see why men hate black women so much, they are hoties. so would you date a black woman , if they all looked like this.

what made me put this question, someone said they hate being black girl and want to be white.

I want people to know black girls can be beautiful too

Updates:
I've seen a lot of this on here, black girls think they are all ugly compared to white pale skinned girls
even dark skinned ones are beautiful too, look at bria myles, she used to date drake

1|1
13|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Once you go black, you'll never go back! Lovin my black woman :)

8|4
    0|3

What Girls Said 13

• Ugh what a lot of people fail to understand is a man will date ANY woman if she has something about her that he likes lol. IF you're confident or pretty, or smart it all depends on the man no man is the same. Some men won't date a certain race BUT that doesn't mean in his heart he isn't attracted to her he might just want a certain girl for approval of his peers. Thats what I've learned because most of my friend are men :/ all women are beautiful.

5|3
    0|0
    • this is just a response to a question i seen,

• I dont understand what you mean by your statement lol?

• So gager felt insecure about being black, and posted a question. i thought it was good to post this

• I get your trying to be nice but don't say "if date black girls if thy look like this". Because every girl who doesn't look like that will feel like there's something wrong with her self and hate herself.
    In fact that's the reason most black girls have self image problem related to trace, because someone posts a picture of a another race and says "I'd date girls if they looked like this".

6|1
    0|0
    • Obviously if they are living in a western country like america too, where most models are skinny white girls

• Well not even that but if any guy anywhere said that then they're making some girl feel bad about themselves. To the skinny black girls like my sister would read this and think she's not pretty because she's not thick, and she shouldn't feel that way

• men DON'T hate black women so much. lol
    what's wirh people on this website!

5|3
    0|0
  • That's very sweet of you. We are good in our own skin. They'll realize that soon.

1|3
    0|0
  • I'd date a guy from a different race. 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd date me.

0|0
    0|0
  • why are we always left out?

1|0
    0|1
  • She got that big booty O_O
    Welp, guess im out xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my brown skin. . I would definitely date outside of my race

1|0
    0|0
  • i date white men ,

0|0
    0|2
  • Sean Newell is white and the boyfriend of Bria Myles. Serena Williams is dating Patrick Mouratoglou and he is white and is her coach.

Why this stupid question?

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah and he's also rumoured to be bisexual...

• What? Maybe was invented by jealous black guys.

• yeah like me, cuz im mad i can't get no fire black girl with big booty

• NO guy here dates BLACK girls. AND I am black. :(

0|0
    7|4
  • I'm no male but I know this definatly made me happy because I like this white boy and he might like me back and I had doubts because of my race. Thanks a bunch x :))

3|2
    0|0
    • Don't let your insecurites hold you back. Let him know you like him!

• Thank you x :)

What Guys Said 18

• thee girls pictured above are fire!!!
    FUEGO!!! HOTTTTTT!

there are many beautiful black women out there

8|3
    1|1
    • trust me, that is what i'm trying to show people. many black girls hate themselves, and want to be white.

• If I found her attractive and pleasing to be around then I don't see why not

8|0
    0|2
  • Yes, I would.

4|2
    0|1
  • No, not interested in black girls. I'm white and prefer to only date white girls. I don't find black girls attractive, nor do I like black culture.

But for black girls that want to date white, I can offer advice to up your odds...

1. Be fit, not fat.
    2. Long hair, no cornrows or dreads.
    3. No smell. That includes heavy perfumes.
    4. Keep your English as clean as possible. Think James Bond.
    5. None of the infamous, cliche "black woman attitude."

2|3
    5|1
    • so basically your telling black women to drop their culture for a guy and act white.

• Show All
    • @missamanda123

Lmao, this is hilarious! I guess googling statistics is a white thing, huh? :D

• it's certainly a creepy white person practice. statistics is his indirect way of getting to know black people

• I have, and would do it again.

4|1
    0|1
  • Sure why not

5|0
    0|1
  • I would, and have, dated black women. Very enjoyable relationships. :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would. Race doesn't matter to me. As long as they are beautiful - inside and out, then I'd date them.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure, there are a lot of beautiful black girls too. it's less likely that she's my type, but that nothing to do with the skin colour, just personal taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't. I only find white girls attractive.

2|1
    7|6
  • Yes I would.

1|0
    0|0
  • race is not a predeterminer for beauty

0|1
    0|1
  • If she was pleasant to be around, maybe so.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they all looked like that? No.

0|1
    0|0
  • before getting married to my Puerto Rican wife. I dated women of different ethnicities. I've dated black women and they didn't look like the above pictures. I think black women and exotic looking women are the hottest women out there. I find Angela Bassett to be absolutely stunning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Possible, but not my first preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, too loud and noisey for me, not a fan of their fat asses either

0|1
    5|6
  • www.singleblackmale.org/.../...-woman-thinking.jpg

www.healthyblackwoman.com/.../download3.jpg

brotherswithnogame.com/.../...women-everywhere.jpg

I love the natural look that black women have. I wish more would embrace that and not try to look "white" (straightening their hair, etc.).

6|4
    0|1
    • If I was single, I definitely would not rule out dating a black woman.

• Show All
    • Well, my bad. I'm not good at spotting that... :(

• Guess its from me being basically married to my beautiful black woman... hair is the hardest thing for them to deal with.