Do girls usually get hit on a lot?

And if you do not get hit on a lot, does that necessarily mean that you are unattractive? (Does asking this question make me sound insecure)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Here is the thing if a girl does not get hit on it does not necessarily mean she is unattractive to look at. Guys (the majority of them) will tend to stay away even the most hot girls if a girl has a poor personality. Well the sensible ones will anyone. Not that I am saying you have a poor personality as I don't even know you.

It is not always because a girl is unattractive that guys don't hit on them. Often the girl is so attractive and hot it intimidates us guys. We over think it just as bad as you girls do but us guys don't like to admit we do that but we do. Many guys are also scared of approaching girls, again not a thing many guys admit but it is the truth. If you want I might be able to tell you what guys are thinking about you but I will have to ask you some questions.

What Guys Said 4

• Most of the times if you get hit on a lot, its means you have something thats attracting people... Whether its looks, personality or sex appeal... IF the opposite then there's clearly something thats not driving me towards you

• Some extremely attractive people do not get hit on either cause people are intimidated.

• yea loads of girls hit on me all the time

• If they are attractive and show the right signals they do

What Girls Said 6

• I don't get hit on a lot on a daily basis. I don't meet a lot of new people everyday. If I go somewhere else (vacation, festival etc.) I do get hit on. I don't think I'm unattractive, because I don't get hit on a lot on a daily basis. I'm just an average girl.

• Yeah same here, we are on the same boat. You look cute from your picture :)

• Thank you. You sound like a nice person.
      If I would go out every weekend, I would've been hit on a lot more, but I don't do that. We can also ask ourselves if it's really nice to get hit on a lot. It sounds kind of exhausting to me honestly haha.

• Being a bitch pays off

• I'm not unattractive, but I don't get hit on a lot. Because I'm quiet. People jump to belief I think I'm better or always in a bad mood. It's not a problem after they start talking to me or anything.

I think the way people carry themselves affects how many people approach them, really.

• Ditto. I have a total bitch face

• I don't get hit on a lot.

• Yes this question make you sound insecure. If you do not get hit on a lot, maybe you're just socially awkward or shy, which means it has nothing to do with you being attractive (I mean your look).

• It was a stupid question wasn't it XD

• No, this is a question about insecurity, not stupid. Stupid questions are often flooding in this site though, you may encounter them every now and then lol

• Going out in public depending on the area, I have had guys try to hit on me. But I honestly don't think it has all that much to do with actual attractiveness versus the disposition of a person. Like I'm not even going to attempt to talk to a guy who looks sour y'know?

• It doesn't make you insecure. I thought about it just recently too. And I just got my braces off.
    It depends on the place that you would be at. Like a school party or a game without a bunch of cliques.
    If there's anything that you think is the reason it's probably not. Just be yourself and it will happen. Think like this in a few years we will be happy in relationships.