Girl problems help?

My girlfriends friends believe Im using her. They believe this because I've never been on a date with her yet we've already had sex. We've been going out for 1 1/2 months. Also they feel like when i graduate I'm going to leave her but that's not the case. I can't easily take her on a date cuz we got caught having sex and now her parents don't want me around her. I'm thinking about trying to sneak around her parents back to go on a date with her so I can prove to her and her friends that I really like her for her not just her body parts. I kno she knows I'm not using her but I'm paranoid her friends could eventually make her believe I'm using her which would result in her dumping me. What can I do to help my cause?

What Girls Said 1

• How old is she?

• 16 about to be 17 I'm 18

• Ok. Before you took interest in her you should have met and got permission from her parents since she is under age. Don't sneak behind their back. They can have you put in jail. Apologize to them. Ask for another chance. If they say no, you need to leave her alone. It's not worth going to jail over.

What Guys Said 0