Is this a good guy?

I've known him since I was 10 ( I'm now 25) and he's been my protecter since he first meet meet at bording school like 10 years ago. He loves to cook ,will give massages, plays soccer, rugby and polo, speaks multiple languages, graduated from Law School at the top of his class, from Barcelona ,very very pacient with me, always there to talk or text even with crazy time changes and takes me all over Europe with him for long weekends and breaks. He was my first kiss and I did lose my virginty yo him on my 21 birthday bc we were so incredibly drunk that night. He asked me on a few hours ago ( we're together in Ibiza Spain for spring break) and I've had so many shitty boyfriends, I just want some others opinions.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd vote yes. I'm sure he must have faults but you didn't mention any of them so they're probably not important to the relationship.

• Thanks for the MHO. What did you decide?

• Ya I don't have a high sex drive at all and have been so busy at work

• Understood. Hopefully you have compatible sex drives and kinks.

What Guys Said 4

• based on your description he seems decent, he has success in his life.

• Yes, he sounds like a good guy from what you've posted. I'm sure he has faults like every other human on this planet. The thing is, are you willing to live with the good and the bad. A relationship isn't about someone you can live with, but someone you can't live without.

• He sounds like a great guy and the relationship has a solid foundation to build off of I would say give it a try!

• You haven't given any reasons why not.

What Girls Said 0