Can a Indian guy who's a handicap date a white girl I'm 19?

Can a Indian guy who's a handicap date a white girl I'm 19 and I was raised hete

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty much 0% chance. Im not handicapped and girls have told me im attractive and nice, and yet I still can't even get any girlfriend. Unfortunately many will deem you unfit superficially.

I bet the girls get wet by that headset you're wearing lol. Thats one sexy headset in your profile pic.

What Girls Said 2

• I often hear that Indian and Asian men want to date white women. It may be 'exotic' for where you come from. All girls, whatever race, will be in some sense the same meaning that some will accept you for who you are and some will not.

• you can date whoever you want, as long you and the person you want are both happy

What Guys Said 9

• not impossible but not probable.

• sure there are some girls who're into indians basically!

• Sure, I don't see why not... unless you only seem to care about her skin color.

• White girls already don't like Indian guys who aren't handicapped so for a white girl to date an Indian guy who's handicapped is almost impossible. I highly suggest you to look for an Indian girl.

• No your chances are very low

• Try approaching white girls and see what happens?

• Sure wouldn't see why not.

• I don't know, what did the white girl say when you asked her?

• What's with minorities and their infatuation with white women?