Guys, he said he needs to focus on himself & good luck? I don't understand why or what it means?

I've been seeing this guy for a little over 2 months and things have been going good. He has said a couple times I'm too pushy but then turns around and says he sees himself with me. A week ago I found out he is leaving for work for a month to Utah and that he had also applied for a job there. He said he didn't think he would get the job but had to apply because it paid a lot more. This past week things were ok until Friday he stopped talking to me and then Saturday said that he needs time to focus on himself and doesn't want this and good luck. I just don't get what happened or what It means and when I kept asking he just said "please goodbye"

But why not do it when he first told me about it instead of saying we will just talk while he is gone and then see each other when he gets back?

2

What Guys Said 2

• His work situation is heavy on his mind and he just doesn't have time for you. Its over, sorry

• He is gone young lady. I hate to say it but it's time for you to move on and let it be