Girls would you date a guy you know isn't your type? But is still seems like a nice guy?

So this is mainly for the girls but guys feel free to contribute. there's a guy who I know likes me and I usually wouldn't go for someone like him. He isn't great looking and I know he has a follower sort of personality i.e. he is the beta male amongst his guy friends. What would you do wait it out till you find someone else or date?

What Guys Said 1

• Don't string him along, knowing all the while that you'll end it as soon as something you like better pops up. That's just cruel.

• I wouldn't end it. If i dated him i would give it 100% which is why im asking now rather than later...

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think that really matters if you like him. I think if a guys is nice to you and treats you with respect and you have the things in common you should give a chance to him! Good guys are hard to find, and he might surprise you!