So who are the nice guys really?

I want to hear from you guys too on this one, what qualities do you think a "nice" guy has, the type girls should go for in a long term relationship to avoid being involved with a jerk?

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• They may not look the best but they are nice

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Well obviously avoid the stereotypical "nice guy" who is a whiner and thinks he should get the world because he is a decent human being.

As far as what you should try too look for: pay attention to the way the guy treats those around him (actions speak louder than words), he is driven, has goals, is compassionate, maybe adventurous, he is obviously nice but he stands up for himself and i not used like a rug (walked all over), has interests and a social life.

Bonus qualities for above and beyond: Cooks/bakes, great massage giver, romantic, and some other intangible stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate the term "nice guy". Every time I have heard someone say that they are a "nice guy" they are really just an entitled douchebag. HELLO? You're supposed to be nice! that's a given!

The stereotypical "nice guy" is a loather- hates other males esp. ones that have "hot" girlfriends. He discriminates girls based on looks while he himself isn't good looking. Also sets unrealistic expectations; looks on websites that tell him to look for "dilated pupils" and "licking lips".

"Nice guy" qualities are- self driven, has goals, has a job, doesn't mooch off of parents, isn't scummy, honest. Basically what every guy should be in the first place.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha love this answer <3 thanks for your response

• Yep! Look up Jenna Marbles' YT video on this, it explains the nice guy thing perfectly.

• Pau attention to how he treats his friends, and other females. He shouldn't be a flirt, nor should he be rude, unless he's teasing. Don't date someone who complains about the way he looks constantly, or the opposite. Someone who is super overly-confident.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your response <3

• They are at church and our grounded

0|1
    0|0
  • guys like Snowe from Suikoden basically

0|0
    0|0
  • "nice guys" are the ones who dont know how to instantly gratify you and you have to actually make the relationship work like normal people.

0|0
    0|1
    • Im not expecting instant gratification. Just trying to avoid potential douchebags whilst being in a relationship where i give 100%

• Characteristics of "nice" guys that ought to reel in the women, but don't:

1. They're gainfully employed.
    2. They're educated.
    3. They don't cheat.
    4. They're stable.

1|0
    0|0
    • Its really difficult to spot a cheat, not really sure what to look for/avoid

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.