Guys, can you give me an honest answer?

Okay, so I wanna know what kind of NONE PHYSICAL qualities you'd like to find in a girl and if they had these qualities but not exactly the perfect physical appearance, would you still consider dating them?

I noticed no one is answering the second part to my question. I'm just asking and I'm not gonna judge if you say they need to have the physical qualities too. I'm just curious

13

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all yes if they had the non physical characteristics I would still be with them if they weren't as physically hot, despite what many rumors say men, for ltrs anyway do want personality and non physical characteristics in women!

Some non physical qualities; first and foremost, she MUST be loving and caring, life sucks and when it does its nice to have someone who understands loves and comforts you. Affectionate, not too needy, but affectionate, she must NOT continuously second guess herself or the fact that I love her, she must be truthful/direct/honest NO mind games or drama, intelligent, she must not hate me because I'm a man (feminist), humble, understanding, stands up to bullies, and she must be willing to experiment in the bedroom!

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 12

• Whe must be loving, caring, SUPER affectionate (as in wanting to cuddle and kiss me constantly), clingy as hell, really dependent, vulnerable, really sweet, and understanding.

As long as she has average looks, and all of these qualities, yes i would still date her

• If a girl has intellect and confidence the sky is the limit. I want to be with someone who can see the beauty in themselves and make me smile every day and can hold a conversation. I don't think that is to much to ask.

• That is a beautiful description in my opinion. I couldn't agree more, except for being found in a guy, not a girl.

• They're out there! Best of luck :)

• Qualities I would want in a woman,
    Faithful
    Intelligent
    Mature
    Kind
    Good sense of humor
    Not too extravagant
    Loving, or loves me
    I'd prefer she not be a super liberal, although if she's a democrat that's fine
    And to your question if I would date them if they had these qualities even if they weren't the most attractive, yes I would, I mean I would need to be attracted to them, but I certainly don't need some beauty queen, a normal, average looking girl would be perfect in my opinion.

• Any of these: kind, has hobbies/interests she is passionate about, likes the outdoors, plays or is a fan of sports, smart, etc. etc.
    Basically stuff like that

• Not loud, but out going
    Intelligent and passionate about something
    Sweet and caring
    Funny!

uhmmmmm thats about it lol!
    good luck!

• i'll give u a honest coin cbasically... anyway,... sone nice taste in music always help

• A great sense of humor (or at least won't get offended over every little joke I make), has a love for the arts (music, cinema, drawing, poetry, etc.), is educated, knows what she wants to do with her life and has a plan on achieving it.

• I love intelligence. And looks have never mattered. I fall for a personality

• You have to be able to give space. I dont want to be hanging out with my boys when my phone keeps going off because Im not with you at the moment.

• Emotionally tough, smart, funny, fun, rebellious.

• Not annoying is the easiest answer I got so foar

• There is no answer to the first question and the second question is answered by your merely being alive.