What are some of the best places to meet eligible men?

What are some places or activities where you can meet single men? other than dating websites please.

Most Helpful Guy

• GaG! PM me! lol!!! JK

Uhmmmm, i mean you should just try meeting guys everywhere, you never know!
    Try a starbucks, bookstore, library, park, beach, pool, volunteer at a charity! you will meet people and men everywhere!
    i love meeting girls at the beach! i actually feel most comfortable on the sand =)

• You go by the beach alone? I also like meeting girls at the beach. When I lived back home, going to the beach with friends was common (I lived in an island), so we met lots of girls. But now I moved and I don't really have friends that like going to the beach, but I still wanna go.
      Do you think it's weird to go to the beach alone and meeting girls there?

• To the beach alone*

• Haha i have gone alone and let me tell you its really nerve racking, i went there to run along the beach and train,
      i met girls after that i was reading underneath my umbrella, they approached me lol!

but usually i go there with friends, and well, we invite another group we see, to play soccer or volley ball

What Guys Said 2

• at a candy shop basically...;-)

• Local organizations, club meetings, sporting events, there are plenty of places to go!

What Girls Said 2

• Chuck E Cheese

• Local events / meet ups
    Like hiking groups or music Festivals
    Poverty reading etc etc