I recently found out one of the people my boyfriend had sex with (before we were together)?

i know, it's not a big deal, but I asked him because I was worried about STD's. He wouldn't tell me his past partners. He was ok with saying his past hookups, but wouldn't say who he had sex with. One of his close friends mentioned the girl. I asked him the girl that was mentioneda and finally he admitted to me it was her. I was so shocked and still shocked. I don't personally know her, but I know of her. I just find it so disgusting. I get it, he didn't know me then, and it was before me. But still.
I don't know, is this normal? am I over-reacting?

• You're over-reacting.
  • It's normal to feel like this.
  • Other- explain please
ok thanks everyone I get it. I'm over reacting I don't need any more responses

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone you are intimate with was intimate with somebody else... Yeah, there's gonna be some tension there.
    Are you over reacting? No.
    Is there anything you can do about it? No.
    if you love him and want to be with him, you need to forgive him. There's literally no other way.
    So is that a good thing? definitely not.
    You have every right to feel the way you do. But if you want to stay with him, you'll have to get over it. Sorry

• I know I'll get over it I just find it so shocking. But thanks for your help!

What Guys Said 2

• You're overreacting.

• Well yes you are people have sex and break up they deserve a second chance to redo their lives with someone else. Take a breather, it's no big deal. He is yours now isn't he?

What Girls Said 1

• It's pretty common for people to have previous partners in your age group. Why would you be shocked? Is that girl somehow worse or less than you becuase she had sex with him before you? I honestly don't see what the problem is.

• We've been together for a little over 3 years and he finally told me now. I never said that girl was less than me all I said was I find it disgusting.

• Congratulations on your long relationship!

Why is it disgusting though. I don't understand.