If you were 5'11".5, would you round up to 6 ft on a dating profile?

I guess this is more for girls, would you feel cheated out if a guy was really 5'11".5 but put 6ft on a dating profile like Okcupid or Tinder? Guys, would you do it?

• I'm a girl, it's fine
  • I'm a girl, don't cheat you fucking phony!
  • I'm a guy, yeah
  • I'm a guy, nah dawg

Most Helpful Guy

• If she doesn't like you based on half an inch, good riddance. Imagine how ridiculous that sounds.

What Girls Said 3

• If a girl cares about.5 of an inch on your dating profile, I feel it's best juuuust to let that one go. She's probably got other hang-ups you don't want to get involved in.

• My boyfriend did that. If he would have put one inch less I wouldn't have ever liked him.

• Honestly I wouldn't even notice that you are.5 inches shorter then 6 ft. Height isn't a big deal to me anyway. It would be lying if you were 5'10" and you said 6ft but you are so close to 6ft so don't worry. Rounding makes it easier and look cleaner anyway. So round away!

What Guys Said 8

• Yup, I round up everything too. Like if my penis is 5.5inches long I'll round it up to... let say...9inches or so. Pssshh, it's all just numbers anyways pssh...

• If that half an inch really made a difference, to someone, they aren't worth your time

• I'm 6'2" 1/2 barefoot, but with pretty much any of my shoes I'm 6'3". It takes too long to tell people all that and ends up slightly awkward... The specificity and all... You're in the right anyway!

• You're allowed to round accurately. If you're over 5'11.5", you can round to 6'. If you're under 5'11.5", your pants are ON FIRE.

• Yeah I'm slightly over 5'11.5", just not quite 6'

• "And a half" only matters if you're under the age of 12. Just round to the closest integer.

• nobody will notice 0.5 inch so y not?

• Honestly, you could either round it down to 5'11 or 6'0 and people wouldn't really care. I mean, if you didn't know a guys measurements could you tell a 5'11 guy from a 6'0 guy?

• 0.5 or above, round up. Less than 0.5, round down.