How to handle A hot and Cold girl? She only text back when she feels like it. How can I get her interested or make myself stand out?

I totally want this girl, but even getting her number was an uphill battle. We have been on two dates, I even gave her a Valentine's day present. Which she sent me a pic of her wearing it. The thing is though like in the title she barley texts back. Like sometimes its long convos or nothing at all. When I ask her out its very rarley she suggest another time. The way she is hot and cold i can't tell if she is really interested or just humoring me. She's really pretty so I know there are other guys. How can I stand out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get off her sack for a while. Some people don't like texting everyday. Play it cool and let her come to you once in a while. Don't just hit her up with "hey what r u doing?" That's just boring. Only text her if you actually have something to say. Best of luck

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm try not texting her and see if she texts you, then act slightly disinterested... if she is interested in you then she will make an effort and be concerned why you are being cold.

• I'll never understand why someone would waste their time with someone like this.

• You can't interest people who aren't interested.
    Move forward dude.

What Guys Said 0