How is a guy that is essentially a Loner supposed to find a girl or get her interest?

Like if i have to do the whole meet my friends thing i wouldn't want to. They aren't bad people but they are major players and like to do coke and weed and stuff and are users. I dont even want them in my life to be honest but i am loyal to my friends and i have known them a very long time. I meet girls but they all seem to be super outgoing and like i'm going here and there are you going they ask me but i dont have anyone to go with so i dont go. I guess what i am trying to say is it is hard to be confident when you are alone 90% of the time. Any suggestions?

Just to correct that I do go out alone but just to hit the gym, go swimming or go shopping otherwise I don't go anywhere. I am not religious and not a party animal, although I have dabbled in both worlds a bit lol

Most Helpful Girl

• just be yourself man , doesn't mean your loner no one would go out with you :)

• @joyceego I guess I am just awkward about asking I guess. I can't even remember the last time I had a friend over to my house, I would say probably 9 months ago.

• haha if your just near on me i could hang out with you bro and computer games and stuffs lol

What Girls Said 4

• Ok, here is the thing about your friends... loyalty is for family. Friends come and go and if they are bad for you and your life then you already know what you need to do. Besides, eventually friendships move on anyways, marriage, kids, in there case maybe jail, j/k... As for the girls asking about your plans... why don't you ask them out? If they say I'm going here, with this person, say. That's cool, maybe we can go 'place of choice' sometime... why are they asking you anyways? are they hitting on you?

• @Lioness I have no idea if they are hitting on me, being friendly or just making conversation. When it comes to women my head is essentially a rock that gets me no where

• Well it sounds like they are at least mildly interested, otherwise why they bother asking if you will be there as well? Next time be like, yeah I will be there, if you are... then play it cool. In the meantime, find thee some new amigos.

• @Lioness Honestly I meet quite a few people but we just get stuck as Acquaintances.

• Find a girl who's also a loner

• @Jellybeansr Needle in a haystack much. Most loners don't even go out I at least go out just very limited as to where right now...

• have you tried online dating?

• @AnnicaCrespin Yep not much luck all my matches lived like 6 hours or a province away from me at least the ones who responded lol. Probably not gonna try that again

• Well in my opinion being alone can suck sometimes. Maybe you're waiting for that special someone but don't go searching because you're feeling alone and your confidence should be at a 100% why because you don't think of ur self less so don't stay at home when your friends are going out join just for fun or u can also bring a cool friend/ family member with u if u want nothing personal but just to chill n ease the awkwardness but its all up to u, but u don't have to every time. But I know how your feeling don't let it get to ya but also don't let your confidence go down always try positivity. The right person will come in due time 😊

• @Simplyarii I guess you can say that my friends and I are at a crossroads where we don't have much in common so essentially I don't have anyone. My friends don't make much money and blow it all on weed and whatever else they are caught up in and never want to do anything productive lol I have buddies at the gym and pool but we aren't super close or anything. Sadly I have no family here either just my parents and we don't get along that well... Thanks for the kind words though

• Oh wow sorry to hear that about your friends well I guess time to make new ones you'll always have the old ones but I guess now u sorta outgrow them y'all are on different parts but you're welcome and remember stay positive :)

What Guys Said 2

• Write to a prisoner. Its where I met mine. Just be careful

• What are your hobbies? what do you like doing? join a community who loves that same interest and make friends with other girls