Have you ever went off on a stranger after rude behavior from them? How did they react? Do you always stand up for yourself?

Once I was at six flags and this in line told me to smile and to be friendly. I yelled at him and he looked at me like I was crazy with two of his friends. I was so pissed a random guy was telling me this. Then after I told him off he got quiet and looked speechless.
the second was this lady at starbucks for assuming I cut her in line when i didn't. She was also speechless

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be a bouncer, I've had to go off on strangers a bunch of times, haha. Drunk idiots always get me going. I've also had a few choice words for people telling me to turn my music down in my car, which isn't THAT loud, it's just usually rap, and rap freaks some people out for some reason. They wouldn't have said anything if it was another genre, guaranteed. Oh, and i actually pretty good one that was more of an almost-fight, but the kid was smallish, so he was obviously scared and I was hesitant to take it there too, just because there wasn't much to prove. I had the sharp-witted line of my life though, haha. Like normally I would have thought of it a half hour later on the way home and been like "DAMMIT, that's what I should have said..."😆 It was Halloween and this kid (in his very classy Duke University lacrosse uniform/costume, when there was a very publicized accusation by a stripper claiming she was gang-raped by Duke lax players😒) told the girl I was messing with that she was dressed like a slut. The kid was actually seeing one of her roommates, but he was a stranger to me. Anyway, she WAS very scantily clad, just basically a black bra and underwear or booty shorts or something, under a sheer nylon looking bodysuit or something like that, and then just black cat ears to legitimize it, haha. And that is why I love Halloween , haha. Whatever, she had an ABSURD body, so why not, right? Anyway, he said that, she starts crying, so I threw the kid up on a wall and put a scare into him. The funny line came because he was some bougie rich kid that went to Amherst College, a pretty prestigious school, and she went to Smith College, a respected all-girls college nearby. Meanwhile I went to UMass, a state party school, haha. Anyway, kid is jawing back and forth with this girl in the geekiest way possible, saying "you're just mad you couldn't get into Amherst and had to go to Smith!" Uhhh, ok, good one, Pointdexter..."😆 Anyway, in a rare moment where I said...

• ... exactly the right thing, I interjected with "well I go to UMass, and I will stomp you the fuck out faster than you can say "safety school", which drew a laugh from onlookers, and promoted his buddy to grab him up and be like "come on, let's go" and drag him away. Kid was scared shitless though, that was hilarious.😂

What Guys Said 3

• I don't generally overreact to trivial situations and I never really get pissed off unless I'm driving. When I'm behind the wheel, I'm prone to all kinds of road rage.

• I never really go off on strangers when they're rude to me but if they're rude to my family or gf that's a completely different story

• Name an example

• The last time I went off on a stranger was when some asshole bumped into my sister and didn't apologize. If he had bumped in to me I wouldn't have really cared

• Yes! Agreed. If anyone hurts a close friend of mine in front of me, I will kill them.

If not my fists, then my eyes and words alone.

• I do all the time. I was bullied by priests & nuns in school. I take nothing from no one including the police.
    I kind of get off on it.

What Girls Said 3

• Back in my early college years where I frequented the club scene there were quite a few altercations where I've gotten into with guys. I don't take to kindly to being called a bitch or anything like that by a guy.

• If its not that serious no, but if they are being rude big time for no reason then ill tell them. You dont know me. I dont know you. Would your mouth like to meet my fist? No? Then keep it silent. But I'm really protective of my friends if anyone gives them any shit I pounce

• That's just the best way to be deemed as crazy. I'm too mellow for that drama.