Guys, should I start something witha guy who has a girlfriend?

So he has a girlfriend but we have been flirting a lot and He's coming over on Thursday and I think sething will happen but I feel really bad for his girlfriend. What should I do?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do it. Respect the girl and respect yourself. Don't do to other what you don't want them to do to you, maybe you think it's good to do it, but you will pay for it, and it's usually worse.
    Talk to him, tell him that if he wants something to happen he'll have to break up with her.

• So i should talk to him?

• When you two are alone, and you feel like you may end up kissing, or something, just bring it up, stop him and tell him that you don't feel comfortable going any further while he has a girlfriend. Oh, and if he says something like "Ok, I'll break up with her tomorrow, now kiss me" don't do it, he still has a gf and he's probably just saying this to kiss you and very likely won't break up with the other girl. And if he acts like this he's clearly a player, so you want to stay away from him.

by the way, thanks for the MHO!

• Anytime. Thank you :)

What Guys Said 6

• Terrible idea. Don't do it.

• Not usually the best idea. thats dangerous grounds! plus would you want someone doing that to you with your boyfriend?

• Yes, definitely. Make that bitch eat dirt and cry rivers, and make the guy yours

• No you don't understand i ferl really bad and guilty and he dosn't and he constantly says it's none of my business that he has a girlfriend

• Well the decision is yours. I'd say start sth only if you really like him

• Don't make him cheat. Just don't.

• Don't do it...

• So wht should i tell him? Because I do like him... Maybe I should talk to him about his gitlfriend?

• Talk to him about his girlfriend? Why? Don't tell him anything. Don't consider yourself as missing out on anything. You have someone better just for you. Just don't mess with what he has... if he chooses to throw that away, that's his choice, but you shouldn't be instigating that.

• Imagine yourself in his girlfriend's position and act accordingly. You'll feel better about it later.

• Should i talk to him about her?

• That may not be a bad idea. Let him know you won't participate in cheating and that he has to respect his girlfriend and either be loyal to her or break up.