I like my close friend who has a girlfriend?

I like my close friend. Who I live with. AND who has a girlfriend.
We hang out (not alone) all the time & flirt (i think).
He knows i like him & he said he liked me when he was broken up with his girlfriend momentarily about 3 weeks ago.
But then he said he loved her & got back with her.
I hang out around the boys all the time & i don't know whether it's annoying him with me being there.
Him & his girlfriend are CONSTANTLY fighting & she is a bit dumb & a bit of a stuck up b***h tbh, even his cousin told me that!
I'd be so much better for him, but that's not my place to butt in.
So yeah, i have no idea what to do & it is killing me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah yes, the classic case of the guy choosing the loser girlfriend when the great one is right there all along. Also can happen when the genders are flipped.

So he likes you -- you're a nice person. But he won't feel the same about you as he does with her, simply because you're not a stuck up bitch and simply because you are not constantly fighting.

He is the type that falls in love with trauma.

What Guys Said 2

• Starting to date someone who you live close to is a real bad idea. Basically if (statistically speaking "when") you break up one of you will have to find a new place to live.

• Hook up with his gf. Problem solved.

What Girls Said 2

• REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY. what do you want to do now? If I were you, I will not butt in. Just let them be, and you, you find a suitable man that will love you and lets see what will happen. I'm not saying this to make your friend jealous but for you to see other option in guys. :) or if that happens then it's a win-win situation :D

• So he has to be with her and not YOU... um why?