Why was he trying to make me jealous?

So I've been getting to know this guy for a couple of weeks, we've hung out twice & enjoy each other's company. I know he's interested as he shows it. (I hope anyways) Well anyways last night I saw him, we was hanging out at his & he asked me if I get jealous. I told him no. After that it seemed like he purposely tried to test me. He would bring up girls that has tried it on with him, he was flicking through his fb and came across an old picture with his arms around 2 girls & he kept saying 'oops sorry'. I know he has nothing to hide as he shows me his phone. I just don't get why the jealousy thing. The only thing I can think off is that he was trying to get how I feel about him. He kept constantly asking if I was going to miss him when he went on holiday, I teased and said maybe. He also asked if I had missed him since last week, i also teased and said 'who are you again?' I'm not one to wear my heart on my sleeve. Could someone explain?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He was testing your limits, seeing how far the situation would have to be for you to even an ounce of jealousy. He's seeing if you hold true to what you say.
    He likes you but is testing your reactions, trying to figure you out really.