It's time to wake up. WOMEN EARN MORE. Yet why do almost all women milk us men of our money?

Women in their 20s have been earning more than men since 2008. In 2015, female millennials make $1.7 for every $1 earned by their male counterparts. Even women in their 30s now outearn men. The wage gap is increasing.

http://www.londonlovesbusiness.com/business-news/economic/women-actually-earn-more-than-men-in-their-20s-and-30s-and-other-surprising-stats-about-pay/9262.article

Only in their 40s, 50s and 60s do men pick up. And those men are a different breed anyway lol. Slowly that generation will die and women will be the richer sex even in those age groups.

So tell me this. WHY THE HELL are poor men still paying for dates and having their small little wallets dug into and emptied by STRONG, INDEPENDENT, RICH WOMEN? Be honest girls, do you look at men as your slaves?

Here's the report from 2008. Women in US cities from 22-30 actually earn... wait for it...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

8% more than their male counterparts on average.

www.wsj.com/.../SB10001424052748704421104575463790770831192
Need moar responses!!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I was under the impression that women on average made less because they tend to choose lower paying jobs. But if you look at males and females in the same fields, then there isn't a real difference in how much they make. There will be studies that show men make more and apparently studies that show women do. But I believe the general consensus is that both genders make about the same.

Here's an article that explains it a bit:
    www.huffingtonpost.com/.../wage-gap_b_2073804.html

• Men make more only after 40. But that is also slowly but surely changing. Anyways, do you think girls should pay on dates?

• Of course men make more in their 40s, 50s, 60s. What do women do in their mid/ late 20s and 30's that slows down their careers? Have children! This is no surprise. Of course women are earning more early on. If you look to other studies, you will see that young women are more career focus than men. Universities in the first time in history, in the last decade received more female college applicants. We really need to stop this gender BS, and just allow each individual do their own thing.

• ahh... the gyno education system tailored for women and demonizing/demoralizing boys. 90% of HR is female and they often openly discriminate against men. These are why men can't find jobs or are good enough after they leave school.

• Here comes the guy who hates all women and has "statistics" on all his posts that are never from credible sources

• If a man thinks there is any chance of getting laid... he will gladly pay for a date. No woman is putting a gun to his head and making him pay...

• Yeah we are ready to be your slaves for sex. But will women ever stop this tyranny?

• With that attitude... you will be very lonely. Which it sounds like that is exactly what you deserve.

• Yeah I know I will. That's why I pay the price for sex.

• That report says women make more because they are more likely to go to college. Don't like it? Go to college. Pretty simple hey?

• Gynoversity is hard, not all men can survive. But that's besides the point. The million dollar question is, why do men still pay for mostly everything? Because women CAN use men?

• You better be a troll holy shit

• Ps I went to college my bf didn't yet he still makes more than me... So yeah...

What Guys Said 5

• Women don't earn more than men. The stats/studies you cite are biased. If I conducted a study or supermodels then women would far out-earn men. Probably by 10 times more (or even more than that). Then I could print a story that concludes that women far out-earn men.

A key component of understanding social research is analyzing who paid for the study and what the parameters of the study are. Statistics can be manipulated for any outcome you want.

• And people can be manipulated and brainwashed so extensively that they refuse to accept facts.

• Yes they can. So show me the facts. Tell me the parameters of the study you cite. Tell me who paid for it (probably rush limbaugh). Let's hear the facts and not just the conclusion. Was this study published in a peer-reviewed journal? Or was it done by some dumb reporter interviewing waiters and waitresses? The FACTS matter. So let's hear about them.

• Should it really matter who makes more? I mean when it comes down to it, we are not just paying to try and get laid, but to keep up tradition, and show we are real gentlemen who aren't just after sex.
    Paying for a date shows you can do for yourself, you are intelligent enough to get and keep a job, and that you care enough about the girl your with to pay so she doesn't have to.
    Your attitude socks though, you need maturing.

• Keep up the tradition only where it suits women. How about we also keep up the tradition of women staying at home and doing all the housework? Keep up the tradition of women not being allowed to vote? Keep up the tradition of a man giving away his daughter? Keep up the tradition of looking down on divorce and hardly giving it to women? Keep up the tradition of man using his wife, even using force whenever he wants?

No need to hit below the belt. That only reflects on you.

• No we have to "keep up the tradition" dude. So it includes everything. Including not allowing women to go to university. Or even school!!

• I agree with @Shane12. Most of those "traditions" I'm pretty fond of. (cept for force of course) That doesn't mean you have to take it to the extremes with either gender.

• I must be immensely lucky, the girl I'm dating now ALWAYS insists on paying for herself, or even for me if I don't have cash or something. At first I thought it was because maybe she just wanted friendship, but then we've been intimate, the relationship keeps progressing and she seems to keep the same attitude...
    The more I read stuff like this, the more I'm thinking I've been lucky with her so far.

• Woah. dude I want your girlfriend!

• Yeah man I really hope it won't change... Makes me genuinely want to buy her things though, although I haven't yet. I might, just as a genuine nice gesture for her, you know, but I just don't feel I have to (and she's done everything NOT to make me feel I have to, so far).
      It's a good feeling.

• Don't count on it. She's a woman, you can't trust her.

• I've seen several studies that say women get paid more. It's so close to equal I'm suprised people care that much. The political people blow it out of proportion because they want the women's vote

• And women still use men like human wallets.

• It's pretty easy to find a "study" to support whatever position you want. But the fact is women have the same rights and opportunities men have to pursue whatever career they want and to earn just as much as men do (with the exception of physically demanding jobs).

The only material difference between men and women with respect to average earnings is the different choices they tend to make. It is certainly time that feminism stop claiming otherwise.

• AND it's time men stopped paying for dates. LOL who am I kidding? Pussy power > all