Am I being petty?

I usually make the effort to call people back or at least let them know I'm unable to call them back. I called this guy yesterday and I hung up after a few rings since he didn't answer(as you do). I was shown my call list and there was a green arrow next to his name, so I thought he might have answered. I sent him a text saying ' sorry did you answer?' 5 mins later, he didn't reply.

He texts me this morning saying sorry I was on the phone and I had to go to bed early. I don't expect anyone to drop everything to answer my call, I just think he could of texted me to say he was unavailable or something.

Am I being petty?

Most Helpful Guy

• he was about to go to bed, he just decided to get back to you the next day, which he did. seems fine to me.

What Guys Said 2

• Could be loads of reasons he didn't contact you. Just go along with it. It's not that important, honestly.

• Yes you are. Grow up.

What Girls Said 0