Opinions, What does mean?

I asked him what hethinks about me and he said that he thinks I'm a cool girl to hangout with and we really hit it off. Then I jokingly said 'or did we just hit it..' as in we were only with eachother just to have sex. He said if that was the case it would not of repeated and that we wouldn't have go out again. We have been on a few dates now, but we've also been hooking up. Recently when I was drunk I said to him "I thought you just like to hookup drunk with me and that its fine." He said that he likes hanging out with me. I am not sure if he likes me.. I was trying to hint at him and see where we stand basically when I was asking and saying this. I am really starting to like him. Also I didn't say anything back to him both times, because I didn't know what to say. should i tell him I like hanging out with him to or that I do like him? Im scared to say that because I dont want to get hurt.

What Guys Said 1

• if he was drunk then don't believe much anout what he said basiclaly...;-)

• he wasn't, I was only

What Girls Said 1

• You're just a friend