Do you find tattoos attractive?

Do you consider tattoos a turn off or do you like them when it comes to your partners?

Why or why not?

• Tattoos are attractive on men/women
  • Tattoos are unattractive on men/women

Most Helpful Girl

• I like professional tattoos, if you get them from your friends cousin in his basement then they usually don't look good.

What Girls Said 31

• On women I think tattoos are cute if they are in places that can be concealed, or on parts of the body that can be seen if they wear some clothing that slips and it's seen (such as on the back if their garment slips and it shows, or if they move their hair and it's revealed on the back of their neck. I think tattoos look terrible on women on the arms, and traditional places that men have them where they are seen almost at all times.

On men, I think tattoos are nice on the arms, shoulders, and parts of the chest or back, and only if they are tattoos that don't involve an exgirlfriend's name or face, or any significance to another woman. I also think tattoos look silly on men who get them in traditional places women do, such as on the ankle, on the hip, lower back. To me, this is sort of femmy. A guy suits having a tattoo on the arms.

I think all tattoos on the face, collar, hands, and neck (exception, the back of the neck), are bad spots for both men and women.

• Honestly, depends on the tattoo. It's like any sort of art - some I'm going to like, some I'm not going to care one way or another, and others will make me go 'Oh, dear.'

However, if someone says, 'Yeah, I have tattoos', I'm definitely not running for the hills. I'm not attracted to people MORE because they have some, but I'm not attracted less, either.

• Yeah i do as long as its not crazy amounts, a few meaningful tattoo's is great but if a guy basically looks like a human doodle with tattoo's that dont have any meaning or just look like a 6 year old child has created them then that's not attractive in my opinion

• I love tattoos. I have some and plan on getting more. I wouldn't mind if my partner had them. That said, they should be tasteful and look nice lol.

• i am neutral, i just dont want one, up keep and aids scare me, yes a friend of mine her boyfriends dad got hiv this way.

• I like them. I want of a few of my own actually. I just don't like too many of them on the people I date. My definition of too many is something like little Wayne.

• Yes - very addictive! I'm planning my third at the moment..

• Oops... misread attractive as addictive. But yeah, I love tattoos, super sexy

• i like tattoos, I don't mind them. Depends on the style or art work of the tattoo. My guy has a few, I find it kind of sexy.

• They're so fucking attractive

• I have 5 all hidden in shorts and a tshirt. I absolutely love them on a guy. Especially when they wear a suit and the tatts are peeking out on the hands and neck 😍😍😍

• I'm a junky for sleeves as long as there's a purpose for the tattoos.

• Only if the tattoos have meaning to the person then it's a turn on, I guess I like them because it's away of expressing them selves

• Honestly, if I'm with a girl and she takes her shirt off and she has "RIP Grandpa" on her chest, that's a little off-putting to me. I didn't really want to think about someone's grandfather right then.

• Haha fair enough I can see you point, it just looks attractive to me on guys

• I'd go half and half. I'm not keen on massive tattoos that don't mean anything. If it meant something then it would be Okay but if it didn't it wouldn't and I'd prefer it to be a small tattoo like wrist or ankle or something rather than a sleeve

• I think they're really hot, haha. Don't really know why. I like them on a guy who's well built, usually his arms/back

• No I don't not find them attractive

• It's not a turn off for me, I do not mind it. But I must say I am not crazy about it either and certainly don't prefer it.
    I don't know why, it's just personal preference. I like it natural.

• yes i love tattoos i recently got one <3

• i love them, for me it's a form of expression. Although, I like them better when they have a meaning.

• I really like tattoo on men I see most of them as some part of who that person is there's a reason why they got it and if they want to express that then I find it attractive because the not ashamed of who they are

• LOVEEE TATS :D CHECK MINE OUT <3

• As long as the person doesn't look like a walking canvas, I'm fine with it.

• I am not into tattoos but I don't mind them either.

• If they are tasteful and not on the face or genitals.

• The are a HUGE turn on for me!

• Yes I do like

• I like it but it depends of the person and of the tattoo

• i like tattoos, i think they are attractive. i just like the way they look.

• It depends on the tattoo

• I got a tramp stamp (small one though) when I was 17. Now I'm a married woman with kids and kinda regret it. Guys have been hitting on me all my life (sorry for bragging) but I think the tattoo attracted the wrong guys, since guys interpret it as "inviting". The guys (my husband as well) I slept with said it looks amazing while fucking, but my husband now doesn't like how it attracts certain men. Anyhow, I like tattoos and think they can look really sexy on both guys and girls.

• I agree, many men assume that girls with tattoos are easy. Can't say if thats true or not though.

• I wouldn't date someone with more than 1 small one to be honest

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 13

• each tattoo is diferent basically...

• Yea basically of basically of fucking basically

• all depends on the design and location.

I can't do full arm tats, but if they have something on their leg, back, stomach, sure

• Yes! I have one too. Personally i don't really fancy the 'seize the day' or 'carpe diem' tattoo's as they are so.. general, and not very personal. Loads of people seem to want that on their bodies for some reason. Best is something that means something to the individual.

• Yes, but only if there are a few. I dont want like a whole limb covered. I have 2 tattoos, my gf has 3.

• One or two I don't have a problem with but I am no a fan of lots of tattoos.

• nah not at all, i would like nice soft, beautiful, natural skin on my partners

• I don't think they add or take away significantly from the ody

• yea tats are nice, although they are so common these days

• As long as they are not exaggerate then I don't mind but I prefer girls with no tattoos though

• I don't find them attractive. Neither do I really like piercings except on the ears.

• Didn't know so many women liked tattoos. About to get some some to pull bitches like zyzz

• big turn off!

• I don't mind either way, I might find neck and knuckle tattoos a LITTLE bit unattractive though!