What excuse would you want to hear from a girl who wants to postpone your date one month later?

what about: I can't go out until 40 days after my aunt who was really close to our family died

I definitely won't be out of town.

any other excuse?

the truth is I don't wanna see him cause I have pimples,and maybe after a month my face will look better.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't lie to the fella. Get yourself some concealer, and have your date. If a guy doesn't want to be with you because you have a few pimples break out on your face... is that really the kind of guy you want to be with? I have things I am self concious about too when I meet a new guy and over the years I have found that being about to make a little joke about it eases things up on my end. For me I have familial tremors (my hands shake ALL the time, not terribly but it is noticable especially on dinner dates) when a guy notices I just laugh and say "I've been shooting craps all weekend..." or something else equally stupid. They laugh, and then I just explain. A good guy won't shoot you down over something small that is beyond your control. :)

What Guys Said 2

• i think you just shouldnt lie about it. if ur really self consious about it just tell him that and he will understand but if you don't care what other people think about you then just go and remember he doesn't care about ur pimples he cares about YOU!

• I would wait a week, but a month is a bit crazy, especially for zits >.> no offense. I mean cmon, everyone gets zits!

• But if she had to lie to you, what would you wanna hear?Is the excuse above acceptable?

• I agree with what pastorfreak said

What Girls Said 1

• makeup is the wayy to go :)