What makes a woman somebody you want to marry rather than somebody you merely want to date?

Is it innocence?
Intelligence?
Shrewdness?
Confidence?
Loyalty?
Intelligence?
Charm?
Classiness?
etc...

Most Helpful Guy

• Loyalty is the most important one, and sweetness as well.
    The others can play their role, innocence for example is something I like.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't ever see myself getting married but if I did...

It would have to be someone who has been around long enough to show me that they are serious and that they can be trusted. She would have to be intelligent and have goals in their life. She would have to respect me and be willing to meet me in the middle when we disagree on issues. She would have to respect my feelings. She would have to be someone who I could confided in and who would support my goals.

I have never meet such a female, yet im sure there are a few out there.

• It is some girl who has that intangible somethig about Her that makesupi want to be around her. Plus loyalty, good with kids, honesty, stuff like that

• marry?

nah i don't wanna lose my freedom basically

• Call me old fashioned but I date women with the intention to marry.

• Someone who gives you something you can't get anywhere else and don't want to go without ever again.

• Loyalty, honesty, modesty, affection, intelligence and being strong enough as an individual.

• Someone I can leave my kids with to raise

• She's my best friend and both of us have similar goals for the future... including cats

What Girls Said 0