I always cancel on my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and i have been dating for 2 months my mom always tells me i can go out and then the night before i wanna go out she tells me i can't go and i always have to cancel on him do u guys know any way on how i can make it up to him? am i an awful gf or no?!?

• your an awful gf
  • its fine don't worry about it

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong, but sounds t ome like you need a SERIOUS talk with your mother.
    Not only is it a total dickmove, but what she's doing is playing with your trust (if you had been any younger, it could've caused considerable trust issues), and messing with your social life. Make it clear you don't want her to make promises she can't keep! So it's better to just say no, than to ruin plans like she's doing now.

What Guys Said 1

• We'll your are not a bad gf but your relationship can be doomed because of your mother's behavior

What Girls Said 1

• You're not an awful girlfriend since it's your mom who makes you cancel but... you're not scoring so high in his book either. Hard to maintain enthusiasm for a relationship with someone when that someone is always canceling.

• Also don't know how to make it up to him since I'm betting your mom will make you cancel your attempt to make it up to him anyway.