Girls, how do I find a girl who likes video games and sports?

is it normal that I masturbate a lot I mean every night?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a metal head, a hardcore gamer, i read comics and watch anime. I'm also a mom and a wife. What I'm saying is, we do exist!

Don't give up hope. Maybe find a compromise... A woman who is ok with your gaming but may not be a gamer herself? I met my hubby on a dating site, but I had to weed out some freaks first.

• Thanks for MHO! On a side note; you're uodate is just odd, considering your question. I hope you don't open your first convo with your gamer girl "hi, you like gaming? I like to masturbate a lot. How do you feel about baseball?" sorry, the thought made me chuckle. But you are normal for someone your age.

What Girls Said 6

• That's a hard one.
    Well, maybe try talking about video games and sports with various girls and if they seem excited about the topic, you found them.

• uh find the right crowd. lol

• Hi. I'm here and you're welcome. Lmao

• wow that was easy lol

• hmmm maybe while you play video games? I don't know much about games but i am sure you can add people you don't know on games and maybe start talking to them if you can and after talk about sports with them

• go to local sports fields or somethings

• its not hard. we exist ones right here.