Males and females - Who falls faster? Who falls harder?

I've heard a saying that girls fall faster, but when a guy finally falls for a girl, he falls harder. I'm curious what you think about it. Do you think one sex tends to fall faster and one falls harder?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• The person that falls faster is obviously the one that has the higher interest level. This is usually the guy. Contrary to popular belief, the guy usually goes into the relationship totally ready to love too much.

This reason this happens is simple. The guy never lets the girl fall faster than him. At the beginning, he goes all out talking, calling, texting, messaging on Facebook and Instagram. Worst of all, he's usually the first to use the "L" word.

He never lets her do the chasing and truly exlpore how she feels about him. After he says "I love you" first, she feels obligated to respond in kind without really knowing if she "loves" him or not. Guys are definitely the ones that fall harder.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it depends on the person.
    Both genders tend to fall fast because of looks or physical attributes, but due to females being mainly more emotional (and naturally committed), its believed that they fall harder. Backed up by the fact that guys can be distracted by another at anytime.

• The heavier person falls down faster.

• Yes, that saying is basically true.

What Girls Said 3

• THIS IS DEPENDENT ON THE INDIVIDUAL
    For example: people seem to fall in love with me within seconds because I'M FRICKIN AMAZING

• the less sane individual in the relationship falls faster and harder. ;)

• The men I have been with generally fall in love first. Sometimes I fall harder, sometimes they do. I know I have the capacity to fall really hard, though.