Who would you date?

would you rather date an extremely attractive person but they're known for dumping and dating someone else, playing people, and cheating (person 1) ? Or person 2, someone who is unattractive but would love you and care for you no matter what

• Person 1
    8% (1)14% (1)11% (2)Vote
  • Person 2
    92% (11)86% (6)89% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
For people who are unclear, when I say no matter what, I mean that they'll be there for you

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• If you put it that way, neither. I need to be attracted to her to date her. It call the physical attraction test.

But in the real world, most of the time we don't have a magical crystal ball to tell that Person 1 is a cheating disloyal scum so we fall for her every time.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I choose option B but really I would find someone attractive and who cares and loves me not matter what... because attractiveness is important for me to Approach her and if i want a long term relationship then loyalty and caring and loving personality is very important.. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not want a player, cheater etc. Or I would not want to be with someone who I am not attracted to. That is why I am with who I am with because she treats me right and is gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • Person number 1. Get in, get off, get out before I develop feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Number two would be a great friend, I'd stay the hell from number one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where is girl number 2? I am tired of looking for her and only finding unattractive versions of girl number 1.

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't worry, I'm sure person number 2 will be out there someday.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't date a cheater, but the idea of someone staying with me "no matter what" is really scary. Things could end up going really badly.

0|1
    0|0
    • I didn't mean it in a stalker way but I meant he'll be there for you when you need it. I was exaggerating...

• Yeah, I figured as much, but there needs to be times when the other person is willing to say no stop. You need that balance in your life.