I'm into a girl and she's white and I'm black?

So, basically, I'm black and I'm into this girl that's white. Now, since high school began I've mostly liked white girls, I think cuz my school is predominately white, anyway, so yeah, but I always get rejected. These days I just assume my rejection early on and not form emotional attachments at all. However, there's this girl and she's pretty cool, and, while I've known her for a while, I never really got to know her that well...or much at all. My problem is, I still don't know how to approach it, whether to form an emotional whatever or not, and, I'm kinda too lazy to try. I did tell my dad she's Hispanic (black at first) mostly because, while he has nothing against me dating a white girl, or even thinks they themselves are racist, he thinks I don't have any chance at all if I chased one, so yeah. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're doing it right. Don't form emotional attachments. As a matter of fact you should NEVER form emotional attachments. This is coming from a 30 year old dude. They always turn around and act stupid or stab you in the back. The guys I know are always way more emotionally attached than the females, more loyal, they just don't show it. Of course chicks always get upset about this and use it as one of their excuses to cheat or leave you. Go figure. There's no loyalty man.

If you do form an attachment always be REALISTIC. She could leave you at any time. Don't be surprised when she does. Don't be a fool and turn a blind eye when you see the signs and hear the sounds. So really, it's not just white girls you should be on alert about. It's all girls.

These other dudes will talk shit about what I said. Sure. You want to be that guy to get your heart broken and cry about it? Chicks will say that they need your full 100% trust? Go ahead. That's not me though. And they'll never have it. If they don't get why then they're too stupid to be hanging out with anyway.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should stop asking girl out left and right. And this girl who's cool to you probably wouldn't want to risk ruining your friendship. But if you really like her, go for it haha

• That's the thing, since I'm black I'd probably get friendzoned. However, we're not close friends like that, I once avoided her when I thought she had a crush on me, and, well, yeah, we're not close friends, more like casual, I tend not to get very close with people.

• Don't be the guy who asks every girl he sees

• Where is this assumption coming from? I explicitly stated that I don't form attachments to people and tend to ignore attraction I feel for girls, I don't ask people out because it's a waste of time. Why are people assuming that I ask out every girl I see when the opposite is true, I rarely even talk to most girls.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't use race as a crutch, if she doesn't like you move on and find a girl that will)

• You should read my take on how to approach a woman... and practice it on those worthless high school girls... '

You are in the moment now and don't realize how the approval of them means absolutely nada in the scheme of things.

• If you have no chance with these women, it ain't cuz you're black, it's cuz you're ugly or have no game.